Testing around the 28th march???

just tested BFN, couldnt help it OH says its to early :(

Ah, don't be too down as it is still quite early as you say.
Wait a few days and test again.
I must admit I am trying not to poas myself. lol
xx

Hi ladies, I am currently 10 DPO and also due for AF the 28th (long LP) Ive tested the last 2 days and BFN :( This morning I checked my cervix and its so high and soft, it has been lower than its ever been ever since I O'd... I know I've read that your cervix can change several times in the day so I'm trying not to read too much into it. I just can't help but be hopeful :) GL to all you ladies!!

I check my CP too - it's so hard not to worry that it's going back up too far, or back down too low... Sheesh! Like my DH says "I'm way too in-touch with my body, literally!" :haha:

Right now I'm 5 or 6 DPO depending on which chart/temps I'm using. Trying so hard not to symptom spot, but it's too hard not to! I'm due for AF on Saturday and I think I'm going to have to sit on my hands to keep from testing this week to early, the BFN's let me down and break my heart, and I have such a hopeful elated feeling about this month! Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer that the third month is the charm after heartbreak last year!

ya leasap claires right still early im 8dpo tomorrow ill prob test my self cant resist!!!!

GradMommy, I know what you mean, I swore I wasn't going to test early this time but my box of IC came in the mail yest and I couldn't resist. Darn me! :) GL and keep me posted!! xx

xx

I know just thought hmmm let's try lol!! I only got my smiley last Friday early eve so hoping it's too early! When u going to test?! Xxx

Im not not not not not going to test early this month!!!:haha:

Okay well atleast thats my intentions. Will that happen? Maybe. I only have one hpt but I do have a couple opk left. Hmmm...

Im only 6 dpo & fighting the urge 2 test !

My dp did say my tummy looks big ( im a size 10 so easy to tell) but as I have a bad back
Atm im putting it down to posture !

I have ordered a bulk load of ic cheap 10m tests so will start when they arive lol

Any1 else tempted to test yet ?

xx

I know just thought hmmm let's try lol!! I only got my smiley last Friday early eve so hoping it's too early! When u going to test?! Xxx

Iwill probably try and hold out until wed/thurs???
xxx

I'm 5 DPO and i'm happy to say i have not even thought of testing today! i have switched to decaf tea, which is hard and DH keeps touching the tummy, but we have agreed to wait and test together Friday at the earliest, but we hope to make it to Sunday . . . as for now, i'm having crazy dreams, my nipples feel like they have glass on them my lover back hurts, i'm supper gassy, and my moods are swinging like crazy, between happy, and that weird joyous weepy . . .

ps MrsHanna, good luck with your DH and that pesky male ego, i hope you get good news this month so you don't have to get SA, but two loving, committed parents, who want a child, so worth fighting for, and he knows that, he'll come around and get over his fear.

but i'm going to have some decaf tea and keep working on my brothers wedding invitations . . .

...ladies...my symptoms are barely noticeable today.....is this necessarily a bad sign????

Just got up needing to pee (unusual for me!) so I poas but of course it was bfn !

Only just 7dpo so I dident expect anything else really lol !

Jaylina - I have never had symptoms this early so not a bad thing !

Just got up needing to pee (unusual for me!) so I poas but of course it was bfn !

Only just 7dpo so I dident expect anything else really lol !

Jaylina - I have never had symptoms this early so not a bad thing !

Really?! Even if they've practically been alleviated today??? :cry:

One more thing, I don't use BBT at all. But on 1 DPO, I did a temp and it was 98.6, just a minute ago (today is 8 DPO), I did it just to do it and it's right on 99 F.

Someone fill me in.....I don't know if that's good or bad????

you can't tell, if it is good or bad. you have to bbt first thing in the morning and you really need to have 2 months to look back on. if you are interested in starting, you need to get the right kind of basal body thermometer and track every morning. I recommend using https://www.fertilityfriend.com it is free and will teach you everything you ever wanted and didn't want to know about your body.

you can't tell, if it is good or bad. you have to bbt first thing in the morning and you really need to have 2 months to look back on. if you are interested in starting, you need to get the right kind of basal body thermometer and track every morning. I recommend using https://www.fertilityfriend.com it is free and will teach you everything you ever wanted and didn't want to know about your body.

Thanks pickle13! For the clarification.

Also....(I'm stpuid, I don't know a lot)......weird taste in mouth, gassy all day and BM'd 4 times, loose, and easy (tmi)...and for 2-3 nights now, ive been feeling very slight nausea, and craving food...my mouth and senses get excited whenever i see those red lobster commercials!!!!

Jaylina don't ever feel stupid, we all learn something new about our bodies every month. and we all try something new every month, asking questions is how we all get help!
good luck, and keep asking, we will keep supporting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->