TESTING AUGUST 11th!!! Anyone else???

littlemeorhim

Reaction score
8th month of TTC#1 and currently 8DPO. AF is supposed to show Aug 11th but praying it does NOT!!!! What about you?? Let's do this together!:happydance:

Hi! AF for me is due on the 16th but I am sure I will cave and test sooner.

Hi there - :witch: is due for me between 10-12 Aug so prob testing from the 8th...

yay!!! ok i got some girls with me then!!! Keep me posted! Are you temping? my temp is still up so hopefully it stays there!

I have not brought myself to temping. I don't think I have the patience for it. lol

I did a bit of temping before and after ovulation as a last minute effort - it got me a bit stressed last few months so I thought I would give it a rest this month but then wanted to see when I ovulated (bit of a control freak lol)

I did not have my normal O pains this month which kinda has me worried and slightly aggravated since I actually know I timed BD accordingly. However I do have slightly sore breasts which usually mean I have ovulated. We shall see I guess.

I did not have my normal O pains this month which kinda has me worried and slightly aggravated since I actually know I timed BD accordingly. However I do have slightly sore breasts which usually mean I have ovulated. We shall see I guess.

I didn't get my normal ovulation pains either! I can't decide whether I ovulated last Wednesday or Thursday (am hoping it was Wednesday as we only :sex: on Monday!)

I use an app that I have used the last 3 years and it says I O'd on the 2nd. We BD CD 5, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15. Hoping I have caught it as I am getting more and more frustrated. I had a mc in January so at least I know I can get pregnant.

That's a lot of bd :winkwink:

It sounds like you are well covered!

Sending you some extra :dust::dust:

Yes well its actually a bit out of the ordinary for us. I have been trying to get my fiancé to do a sperm analysis because I have only been pregnant once in the last 17 months and that ended in a MC but here is the deal:

He has to do it at home by masturbation and have it to the lab within an hour and before 9 am. Now he is NOT a morning person at all. He works from 1 PM to 10 PM and rarely goes to bed before 2 AM so this is not going to happen. He keeps saying he will do it but since you have to refrain from sex for 3 days prior his excuse so he doesn't have to do the test is to keep having sex. So this might work to my benefit anyways. LOL. Sorry if that made no sense what so ever.

That seems a bit strict! At least more bd for you can only be good!

My hubby is booked in for sperm analysis next week - he has to deliver it within an hour of production (no facilities on site) but has a slot of between 8:30 and 11:30 so sounds a bit more flexible.

I'm having some progesterone tests done too so will see what happens...

That is a lot better. His regular Dr. is the one that found this one for us. I am going to have to force him to do it if I am not pregnant this cycle because for one I have no insurance at this time and two it is only $13.00 so a hell of a lot cheaper than it is to have me checked out anyways.

Can you keep him up all night? Have an all night film watching session then let him know that its nearly 8am so he may as well do a sample.

My hubby is not a morning person either so I feel your frustrations

I cant stay up all night. LOL I fall asleep as soon as I am in bed.

If it happened once it is bound to happen again. That is the way I see it. Just not fast enough!

thats too funny!!! you can never have enough BD!!! Sooooo my temp was up this morning and i also tested last night, even though its still early and got a negative! But i expected that. Let us know how those tests turn out!

Little- how many dpo are you? Nothing new to report for me.

9 DPO now. nothing really new here either except my eyes are so tired and i really dont want to be here at work! What's your DPO today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->