Testing end of November

dreamer1316

Reaction score
For all ladies who are due to test at the end of next month. Let's share the cycle!

Hi Emma.

This is my 5th cycle ttc. I'm expected to ovulate on the 11th.

Hi! I'm hoping for the 4th-6th so as to give a longer luteal phase. Taking Agnus castus to hopefully help with that. Were u on the bfp before? I stopped in July but didn't get First AF till late sept so 4 months TTC for me but only second proper cycle if that makes sense!

Woooooh! Someone else testing at the end of Nov! :)

I'm currently on CD9 with 8 days to go until the big week! (Thanks to my handy, dandy tracker!) The wait is literally making me go insane..

I haven't been on BCP so I'm no help there. But my cycles have recently gone a bit all over the place due to stress. So keeping OPK's close this month!

I'm CD1 today so next AF will be due end November. Got a while to wait until OV, looking like 11th as well

I haven't been on bc recently.
I'll have to look up agnus castus.

Hi all AF has turned up 2 days late so I'm guessing another chemical. Fx for everyone for this month!

Hi Frangi oh no sorry AF showed for u after all. New cycle new hope

Thanks Emma, I'd feel lonely moving to the pregnancy forum without you ladies so lets hope November is our month!

Hi everybody, I would like to join this group :) This is cycle 12. My one year mark. Ugh I never thought I would be here, so I need to talk daily with you girls to get through this!!!

I have been going to acupuncture, and it moved my O date up from CD16/17 to CD12, but I have no idea if it will be the same this month. But I know I will be testing end of November with you all!!!

Glad I found this thread! I'm on CD1 today, and didn't want to join the other November threads where it seems everyone is on the TWW already. If I O on my usual CD13, I'm due to O early in the morning on the 10th. Really hope I do, because BD is much easier on the weekend with DH's long work hours.
I usually have very regular 26 day cycles, but this last one was 29 days for some odd reason. I was on clomid for that cycle, so I'm chalking it up to that (I still O'd on cd13 as normal for me)
It'll be nice to share the journey with you all!

Welcome Ashley and MrsK! Af has got to be the worst and most boring part of the cycle!

Hi girls in due my AF on 22nd November so wont be testing until then or after if I'm late as not got anymore and not buying any until I'm late! I'm on day 3 and have 26 day cycles so seem to ovulate early. I will be finished my AF on Saturday so going bd every other day for the rest of the month! X

Hi hopefullys glad u made it over, my AF is due 20th. When do u think ur Ov date is? I hope mines earlier than cd19 this month!
Hi mrsk and Ashley good luck to u guys, are u doing opks too? I did my first one today (cd9) and negative as expected.
How u doing praying4no2?
How's everyone else getting on? I'm getting impatient for Ov!!

Hi emma, going on last month I ovulate around day 10-12 I had a positive opk last month on day 12 but didn't do a test before that so could have missed the surge im not sure. I have 26 day cycles and had my AF this Tuesday right on due day so waiting to finish tomorrow or Sunday then bd time! Hope there is some bfp's this month girls! X

I don't do opks because they never seem to work for me... I think I must just have a short surge or something. I ovulate at pretty much the exact same time each cycle and have for years though, so I don't need them... I used to temp, but these days I just check cervical mucus.

Can I jpin, I'm due to ovulate in about 4 days and I'll be testing around the 11th x

Hi blakesmummy welcome.
I'm really annoyed with myself - did my cbd opk this morning and forgot to read the result and now it's gone! Oops. Bd anyway just in case it was a flashing smiley but doubt it. Will do a cheapie this afternoon and see what that says.
Hopefullys that's a nice short cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->