Testing end of November

Hi Comet. I hope this is your month!

Blake, I hope you see a high temp tomorrow.

I'm still waiting to start BD. DH is scheduled for sperm analysis today.

thanks, hope DH sperm analysis goes good!

I got my +opk yesterday but I'm getting worried as my temps aren't showing I've Ovulated yet and mine cycles so far are only 26/27 days long, any longer and there won't be enough time for implantation I don't think x

are you taking anything to make your LP longer? I heard b6 and a b complex vit helps, my LP is normally 8 days, and have been taking a b6 this cycle.

I've ordered some seven seas trying to concieve tablets which I start tomorrow and hopefully that will help as got b6 in it x

Thanks praying, my temp shot up last month after ov so I'm hoping it's just not 36 hours after opk otherwise it puts my luteal to 8 days which means I'm pretty much out of the cycle x

Thanks praying, my temp shot up last month after ov so I'm hoping it's just not 36 hours after opk otherwise it puts my luteal to 8 days which means I'm pretty much out of the cycle x

Fingers crossed to you let us know what happens

Can I please join you ladies?

I'm CD14 and expecting to ovulate around cd19. I've already had a positive opk but it was a false surge, will probe have another one of those before I do actually O (quite annoying). We're planning on just BD every other day and maybe every day if I have definite ovulation signs. I'm normally a poas addict and start testing from 7dpo but I only have one test left so gonna try hold out until 10dpo. It's 21 months since I had a mmc and then I had a chemical in June, I've been a bit disheartened recently but trying to remain positive and keep going.

Good luck to you all.

Welcome Princess Taz. Our little group is growing.

AFM, DH SA is complete. Going to start BD and opk testing tomorrow. It's probably too soon but I don't want to miss O.

I started opk about a week before just in case. My temps are going up but not the spike I had after last ov so just hoping I did as got some good timed bd (I think) x

Hello ladies how was your day? Still negative opks for me after what I assume was false positive on cd 12. Cbd is now re-set so started that again this evening. Cd 14 now. Still got the ewcm but no positive opk.

Hi ladies, mind if I join?

AF showed up this past monday, so this is CD 3 for me. Starting 75iu of Gonal F injectibles on Friday. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS. I think last month was a learning cycle for my doctors because they were having a very tough time figuring me out! This month will be my second IUI. I usually ovulate around CD 17 so I'll be stimming until then.

Cd15 and still waiting for my positive opk, I'm bored lol. Hate the wait to O!

I've got my seven seas vitamins through the post so here's hoping they help my cycle next month if I don't concieve this month. I'm just bored waiting for any niggle etc and ff to show that I have ovulated x

Feeling a bit on a downer today ladies. Cd15 and no hint of a positive opk other than what I assumed was a false positive on day 12. Maybe that was my Ov and now I have missed my chance that cycle. Oh well will keep testing and see what happens!

don't give up ....I've O'd on CD 17 and 18 before. You might be close. Just keep bedding every other day and you won't miss it.

Can I join? I'm cd 14 and still no positive opk. My cycles are very regular at 27 days so I'm getting worried. This is my second cycle ttc and I'll be testing Nov 20. Good luck to all :)

Natalie I'm similar to you I'm on cd10 today n have 26 day cycles but not had a positive opk yet which is unusual unless I've missed it, will keep testing in case I ovulate late. My af due 22nd November x

Natalie I'm similar to you I'm on cd10 today n have 26 day cycles but not had a positive opk yet which is unusual unless I've missed it, will keep testing in case I ovulate late. My af due 22nd November x

Good to see you back! Maybe we'll both get our bfps!

That would be good if we did! We are doing bd every other day to cover it as still not sure what's happening with ovulation! Sometimes I do believe the opk can not always detect it. I'm kinda sore a bit n had some backache but that's it so far x

That would be good if we did! We are doing bd every other day to cover it as still not sure what's happening with ovulation! Sometimes I do believe the opk can not always detect it. I'm kinda sore a bit n had some backache but that's it so far x

I've had o pain since Tuesday, no + opk and watery cm. Very confusing but like you bd every other day and hoping for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->