Testing end of November

Oh no 🙈 That's what I did with my opk the other day and another one I accidentally dropped down the toilet the other day luckily I use the ic so it's not as bad. Our pattern seems to be bd every three days at the moment but I'm not telling my husband when I get a positive this month as it put so much strain on him last month x

Well about an hour later I pulled the stick out to throw it away and it flashed up the empty circle which I presume was the result?!
We r trying to do every other day and then will do 3 days straight when get the solid smiley

Mines getting darker I think today or tomorrow roughly I should get it now x

Get at it girls! Ive pretty much finished my AF so will be bd tomorrow. Going out tonite so will be slightly intoxicated lol x

Blakes we need to try not stress about it this month even tho that's easier said than done! I was reading on here someone was saying that hot tub can affect men's sperm count! Have told my oh no hot tub for a while lol x

Help ladies! I did my cbd today and it went straight to solid smiley?! But when I pulled out the stick there is a big dye run. Do u think its a false positive? Cd12 today I think it's too early to be Ov for me as happened on cd19 before but have been taking b6 so that could have worked? Will be just in case and try with my healers to see if they confirm later. So confused!

It could of made you ov early now. I think generally they're really accurate but I've never used them so don't know as much about them.

Got my +opk today 😊 Let the bd commence!

Blakes we need to try not stress about it this month even tho that's easier said than done! I was reading on here someone was saying that hot tub can affect men's sperm count! Have told my oh no hot tub for a while lol x

I know what you mean I'd rather just have me stress as it puts him off it you know what I mean because he puts too much pressure on himself. I have told him that I'm not letting him know anymore x

Emma, I'd dtd just in case.

I think this month DH and I will try every 48 hours. Every DAY Was Too much.

Yeh every 48 hours is enough I'm sure. I will do opk tonite and see what it says x

So I tested another 2 times today and both show absolutely nothing. Will dtd of course just in case but gut feeling is it was a dye run or something to do With having too much to drink on Saturday maybe! Now annoyed as my cbd will show that for 48 hours and I won't be able to use it again this cycle will have to stick to cheapies

So I tested another 2 times today and both show absolutely nothing. Will dtd of course just in case but gut feeling is it was a dye run or something to do With having too much to drink on Saturday maybe! Now annoyed as my cbd will show that for 48 hours and I won't be able to use it again this cycle will have to stick to cheapies

hi ladies, I'm on CD7, very impatient this cycle, it is our 19th cycle trying. AF is due the day after thanksgiving, so If I have my BFP then I am going to come up with some clever way to tell everyone. if not then I hope the holidays will keep my mind off it.
how is everyone?

I got my +opk yesterday but I'm getting worried as my temps aren't showing I've Ovulated yet and mine cycles so far are only 26/27 days long, any longer and there won't be enough time for implantation I don't think x

Hi Comet. I hope this is your month!

Blake, I hope you see a high temp tomorrow.

I'm still waiting to start BD. DH is scheduled for sperm analysis today.

Blakes it could be possible that you don't temp with ovulation so don't worry if u don't just use your opk I have read that temping doesn't always work for people x

Hi Comet. I hope this is your month!

Blake, I hope you see a high temp tomorrow.

I'm still waiting to start BD. DH is scheduled for sperm analysis today.

thanks, hope DH sperm analysis goes good!

I got my +opk yesterday but I'm getting worried as my temps aren't showing I've Ovulated yet and mine cycles so far are only 26/27 days long, any longer and there won't be enough time for implantation I don't think x

are you taking anything to make your LP longer? I heard b6 and a b complex vit helps, my LP is normally 8 days, and have been taking a b6 this cycle.

Hi comet I have also been taking b6 to lengthen luteal phase - result yet still unknown! After mystery solid smiley yesterday I am staring to get my ewcm today but all negative cheapie opks! If the b6 has worked it would mean luteal phase of 15 days? Can't be right. Will bd and continue to wait for a positive cheapie opk hopefully in next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->