Testing for #6

I guess it's official. Now to try again and hope things progress as they should.

Alright progression so far, I think. Let's hope it stays this way on the right track.

View attachment 1087546

:yipee: congratulations nothing better than seeing it on digi :) I'll be definitely stalking xx

What do you think of todays test? It's a wondfo, my first one so I've nothing to compare it to. Maybe other ladies who have used them can tell me if it looks OK? :) I'm not sure on dpo. Could be between 12? Not sure. I have no cycle to go by because I conceived pretty quickly after my loss but I got my positive digital yesterday

Snapchat-268843470.jpg

I just read your updates!! So excited for you!!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

I'm pleased with todays clearblue. I do feel there is some progression.

I hope I'm not jinxing myself by being too happy. I'm happy but cautious x

Snapchat-1319450547.jpg

Never one to resist an experiment, i bought a self check pregnancy blood test.

It's accurate enough I guess considering I know I'm pregnant :)

Snapchat-2070272187.jpg

Wow...when i said i wanted progression, I got my wish :rofl:

Literally within the space of 4 days....I went from negative on Friday to 1-2 on Saturday and tonight....I just got this.

I need to see that 3+. I'll do my best to hold off til the weekend but knowing me and knowing how insecure I get, I'm bound to be testing every couple of days.

I just can't believe that leap though. Last time, I couldn't get any progression at all because things went wrong....this time round, it's going full throttle. I'm still very cautious though.

It's still a long old stretch. I don't feel safe yet with this. Day by day.

Snapchat-187770294.jpg

Wow...when i said i wanted progression, I got my wish :rofl:

Literally within the space of 4 days....I went from negative on Friday to 1-2 on Saturday and tonight....I just got this.

I need to see that 3+. I'll do my best to hold off til the weekend but knowing me and knowing how insecure I get, I'm bound to be testing every couple of days.

I just can't believe that leap though. Last time, I couldn't get any progression at all because things went wrong....this time round, it's going full throttle. I'm still very cautious though.

It's still a long old stretch. I don't feel safe yet with this. Day by day.

View attachment 1087646

Awww fantastic and amazing progression so happy things are going great, you will be so cautious lovely you've been through alot xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->