Testing for #6

Try to take a deep breath hun. I know early pregnancy is so stressful! Here’s the info on hcg levels for the weeks indicator:

1-2 weeks: 10
2-3 weeks: 153
3+ weeks: 2753

Those are the minimum levels. So based on a doubling time of 48 hours, it would take you 8-9 days to see a 3+ after a 2-3 weeks result.

Your lines look amazing! Someone said this to me once and I found it helpful - just remind yourself that today, you’re pregnant!

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I know I'm probably getting on peoples nerves with all the stressing. I'll calm down once I have some answers. I've got an early scan booked tomorrow. It's a bit out of my way distance wise but I'm desperate lol

Good luck im sure ure be fine.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I know I'm probably getting on peoples nerves with all the stressing. I'll calm down once I have some answers. I've got an early scan booked tomorrow. It's a bit out of my way distance wise but I'm desperate lol

Good luck lovely xx

I had my acan today and while he dated it between 5.5 to 6 weeks, he said that the gestational sac was an irregular shape.
He couldn't say for definite if this would be an outright outcome for miscarriage but I didn't have any positive glimmer of hope either.
Combined with this news and also the pattern of my tests, I don't feel very positive right now.
I've got a rescan booked for 2 weeks time so I'm wondering if that's my glimmer of hope but not sure.

I knew something wasn't right. My gut instinct told me this whole time that something was amiss.

Anyway, I'm stopping the testing now and just letting nature take it's course one way or the other. If the worst does happen then when ready, we'll try again but this is new territory for me so I don't know what to expect physically and emotionally

Hopefully it will correct itself by the time you go back in 2 weeks. Might have been a little early for ultrasound good luck pray everything turns out ok.

I’m sorry hun. I’ve been stalking this thread hoping for great news for you. With my last pregnancy I had the same feeling. Something was wrong. My first scan dated me a week earlier than I knew I should be. Anyway, I did lose that baby but not until 13w. I want to tell you that even if you are prepared and expecting it, it’s still ok for it to hurt. I hope this comes across as intended. I don’t want you to discount how you are feeling because you knew something was wrong. I hope for the best, and sometimes everything turns out ok even when you aren’t expecting to.

Awww lovely I've been stalking since this morn, I just hope everything turns out fine in the end sending huge :hugs: your way xx

Back again...lol!

I'm testing again despite no period yet after my MMC. I am 5 weeks out from my loss today. No idea where I am in my cycle. Testing anyway.

This has been sat for an hour. Either the meanest evap going or I'm on to something. I always seem to get faint lines on tesco tests but this is dark...even for an hour or so just sitting. Won't get hopes up yet though.

Snapchat-2049275728.jpg

That test definitely looks like an early start to your :bfp:. I truly hate blue dye though, I've had my hopes dashed with them in the past. Good luck hun :dust:

Just did a clearblue and cheap FRER. Nothing showing on them. I hate Tesco tests with a passion yet I still buy them. Grrr. I hate getting my hopes up but sometimes I just need to see that line even if it false. :(

I'm sorry for your loss. Was hopeing for a better outcome for you.
I see it ..I've had darker evaps with blue dye tests. If other tests are negative test again just in case in a few days. Good luck hun. Hope you get an answer soon.

Still not sure what day I'm on....I'm just over 6 weeks post MMC. No period as of yet. Just testing because I'm poas mad.

I have done a few cheapie tests from boots. The strips and there wasn't anything noticeable apart from looking rather negative.

Tonight, I dipped and I honest felt like I could see the beginnings of something but still so extremely faint, you can't tell if you're imagining it.

I decided to do an early clearblue to see if anything would show. The line sort of came up within 5 mins, albeit extremely faint and I know going against the rules of looking at tests an hour after is frowned upon but I don't know...it seems quite dark to be a proper evap. I guess it's so really early if I have conceived and it'll take a few days to build up if there's anything there.

Anyway, what do you reckon? Evap or potentially on to something? :)

Snapchat-562627705.jpg Snapchat-811167280.jpg

I see something when I zoom in, especially on the first photo. Not sure if it has colour to it or not. Fingers crossed :)

Think it's just an evap. Tested this morning and nothing is showing. Maybe it's a bad sample? I don't know but I'll just keep treating it as negative for now.

I just get so sick of those little glimmers of hope that these tests give sometimes.

Tesco ones are definitely off limits for me now. They are the worst.

Omg! Look!

I am going to do a digi on Monday because 14th September 2010 was the day I did a digi to find out I was pregnant with my first son, Ethan.

I think it would amazingly fitting to do a digi a whole 10 years later and get the same confirmation.

I am so happy right now but very very cautious.

Snapchat-1021258795.jpg

You can see those lines, right? Lol! I'm not going crazy? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->