Testing for #6

I feel so scared to be happy though. I don't feel like i can be happy for a while. The steps I'm taking are I'll wait for the 3+. Once I get that, I'll book an early scan just to check but I'll leave it a week or so, so that there's more chance of something being seen and then once I've had that, I'll maybe relax a little. I don't even want to put in for antenatal care yet as the whole booking in process takes ages and I can't be doing with that until I have a little more certainty x

I feel so scared to be happy though. I don't feel like i can be happy for a while. The steps I'm taking are I'll wait for the 3+. Once I get that, I'll book an early scan just to check but I'll leave it a week or so, so that there's more chance of something being seen and then once I've had that, I'll maybe relax a little. I don't even want to put in for antenatal care yet as the whole booking in process takes ages and I can't be doing with that until I have a little more certainty x

I no what you mean lovely it is hard to stay positive for now even tho I've seen this one on screen a few times I'm still paranoid :shrug: xx

The progression looks good.. i think?

I mean considering how fast I went from negative tests to this point...I'm not complaining. It is reassuring in a lot more ways than it was last time.

Snapchat-1209539524.jpg

Tonight's test...it has been sat for about 20 mins as was trying to grab an opportunity to get a pic but the kids prevented me lol

Snapchat-1559290865.jpg

I'm gobsmacked to be honest. It's gone from one extreme to the other. I think it took a good 2 weeks to get to that darkness last time because of the way things were going wrong. This has happened in 4-5 days. It's hard not to draw comparisons but there'll always be there i think.

So far, things seem to be going great. I'm trying to work out when to do my next digi to see if i get the 3+ but the fear is overwhelming me. I didn't go beyond 2-3 weeks test wise last time. I am petrified that while this has started out so well, what if it goes wrong and history repeats itself?

I sat and i worked out the doubling rates so friday or Saturday would be a good day to test to see if i get the 3+ but I don't know if I can even bring myself to. I'm dreading it. If I see another 2-3 weeks, I think I'd cry. I might just hold off til monday to be on the safe side but then i don't know if that would make me feel worse knowing that i should have that 3+ by then. These digis have a lot to answer for but then in fairness, they were what made me realise something was very wrong so they were good for me in that respect.

I just don't know how I'd handle seeing a 2-3 again after having such a good start and lines progressing well.

You all know me by now to know i probably won't be able to hold out for very long lol but believe me....the fear is real!

I'm gobsmacked to be honest. It's gone from one extreme to the other. I think it took a good 2 weeks to get to that darkness last time because of the way things were going wrong. This has happened in 4-5 days. It's hard not to draw comparisons but there'll always be there i think.

So far, things seem to be going great. I'm trying to work out when to do my next digi to see if i get the 3+ but the fear is overwhelming me. I didn't go beyond 2-3 weeks test wise last time. I am petrified that while this has started out so well, what if it goes wrong and history repeats itself?

I sat and i worked out the doubling rates so friday or Saturday would be a good day to test to see if i get the 3+ but I don't know if I can even bring myself to. I'm dreading it. If I see another 2-3 weeks, I think I'd cry. I might just hold off til monday to be on the safe side but then i don't know if that would make me feel worse knowing that i should have that 3+ by then. These digis have a lot to answer for but then in fairness, they were what made me realise something was very wrong so they were good for me in that respect.

I just don't know how I'd handle seeing a 2-3 again after having such a good start and lines progressing well.

You all know me by now to know i probably won't be able to hold out for very long lol but believe me....the fear is real!

Awww lovely I completely understand after what you went through I never got my 3+ I didn't bother doing another digi as I kept seeing 2-3 and I thought I was going the same way, I was so heartbroken for you and u think you no that if you don't do another digi you'll be wondering if you ever did get 3+ I do but I'm here 13.5 weeks now, your tests are progressing well and I have a good feeling about this little bean, its so hard not to worry and not to stress and I no easier said than done but try and relax I no easy for me to say as I'm not you:hugs: lovely xx

Thanks Tdog. I'm so glad things are progressing well with your pregnancy! :D

I know i said it before but I don't have the same feelings I had the last time of knowing something was wrong so I'm hoping that that's a good sign! I'm glad that I've got the day to day routine of school runs and what not back. It gives me something to focus on rather than being stuck at home unable to do anything. It helps time go a bit quicker :D

Thanks Tdog. I'm so glad things are progressing well with your pregnancy! :D

I know i said it before but I don't have the same feelings I had the last time of knowing something was wrong so I'm hoping that that's a good sign! I'm glad that I've got the day to day routine of school runs and what not back. It gives me something to focus on rather than being stuck at home unable to do anything. It helps time go a bit quicker :D

I think some times we just no that something is wrong so glad your feeling a little better about this one tho :) abit of routine is good helps keep our mind off it that's for sure, thanks lovely :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->