Testing for #6

This is not going to end well. Literally a couple of hours later and this is so much fainter :( I jinxed myself. I should have waited. Now to just sit and wait for this completely finish. So upset right now. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am

Snapchat-2120354689.jpg

Fresh one. Practically negative. It's from a new batch of tests and my urine was pretty diluted but even so, there is no way that should be that faint to negative at this stage. I think it's all over for me and now it's a waiting game

Snapchat-660449804.jpg

Final glimmer of hope. This is the last test in my previous batch. Dilutish urine. 10 mins after the other test. Still not confident but i don't know. Just desperate to be wrong about things going wrong

Hoping the batch i have now are just shit and it isn't me

Snapchat-1969622987.jpg

Done another test from the new batch with a more concentrated wee and there is a line, so seriously clutching at straws. Never had this happen to me before so I'm extremely unnerved by it. I should try not to test so much but I'd be lying if I said I would be able to keep away from the tests, but I'll try not to test again today at the very least. See what tomorrow brings, good or bad.

I seem to have reached a whole new level of obsessiveness :help::blush:

Those little blue IC always take forever to darken from what I've seen others post, you're probably just fine.

The IC tests take ages to show progression. Have u tried a frer?

I did a cheap FRER, and the lines were pretty good but I can't understand why the clearblues aren't darkening. They've always been dark for me by this point. Oh I don't know, I guess I'll find out over the next couple of days but I'd rather panic and there be nothing in the end to worry about than be caught off guard.

I know it’s hard not to worry but I think it may be the individual tests more than anything.

Hard I know but remain positive! Pun intended until you have a reason to worry. Everything is going to okay :). Wish I could take my own advice

It’s always the way, being able to offer advice but unable to take that same advice you’re offering lol. I totally get it.

I’ve got some more digis coming tomorrow, so hopefully there’ll be good news. No more testing today now.

It’s always the way, being able to offer advice but unable to take that same advice you’re offering lol. I totally get it.

I’ve got some more digis coming tomorrow, so hopefully there’ll be good news. No more testing today now.

Awww lovely it's so hard to try not to worry :( I did a digi earlier just the pregnant not pregnant one came in a pack of 2 one came up not pregnant so panicked and used other and came up pregnant, that blue dye one looks awesome babe xx

I've got another couple of digis coming today. I'll try this evening and see if it comes up with 2-3. Keeping everything crossed as I can't stand all this worrying

I've got another couple of digis coming today. I'll try this evening and see if it comes up with 2-3. Keeping everything crossed as I can't stand all this worrying

I have everything crossed for you lovely nothing like worrying xx

Ok...I'm a lot calmer today. Finally got my 2-3. Lines do seem a little bit darker so I'm feeling a little more optimistic.

Snapchat-1363686977.jpg

:D Just need this to keep going in the right direction. I am so pleased I got the update on the digi though, definitely has helped calm me down loads and make me think things are currently on track as they should be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->