Testing for #6

I’m sorry you’re having anxiety. Can you call to explain the situation and see if they can do some bloodwork to check numbers?

Weirded out by the digi lines. Said 2-3 but what the hell?....

Anyone else ever cracked theirs open and had this?

Snapchat-1226734594.jpg

The lines still don't seem as dark as they should be :( I don't know what to think

The lines still don't seem as dark as they should be :( I don't know what to think

As long as they getting darker lovely with Heidi my lines didn't get to dark until well later on xx

It’s probably the main test line that’s stealing dye, if it said 2-3 who cares what the lines look like:haha: , congrats!! <3 <3

With my first baby these tests never got past 2-3 and I would freak myself out,and vowed never to do it again,my second baby got 3+ at 5wks but never tried with third baby but the lines were so much stronger with my first than my second so no idea what was going on xx

Still 2-3 today! Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Getting so frustrated. I know you're not meant to live by these tests but I can't help it. I've never had this experience before with them and I'm so freaked out and I've wasted the other digi test because the book thing came up, so I ballsed up and wasted a test and now have to buy more! Grrrrr! I'm doing my own head in

Aww wow what a rollercoaster! Keeping everything crossed for you! Maybe there is such a thing is testing too much? Hopefully you'll get your 3+ soon!

Still 2-3 today! Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Getting so frustrated. I know you're not meant to live by these tests but I can't help it. I've never had this experience before with them and I'm so freaked out and I've wasted the other digi test because the book thing came up, so I ballsed up and wasted a test and now have to buy more! Grrrrr! I'm doing my own head in

Oh man that's crap :( xx

Just gonna throw out there that they’ve taken CBD with weeks off the market AGES ago in the states Bc they’re so off/unreliable. I know lots of girls who NEVER got their 3+!

I know but I've never had the experience like this plus my cheapies are all still quite light. Again, never had this issue with those either.

2-3 again this morning and I've got one final delivery from Amazon coming. If it doesn't change over the weekend, I'm booking an early scan. I can't continue on like this. I need answers. It's really affecting me. I feel like if there is something wrong, i need to know sooner than later.

Aww it’s so hard! Sending big hugs! Hopefully you can get the answers over the weekend or an early scan can help!!

Sending you huge :hugs: lovely fx'd it changes at weekend xx

Today's tests. Both the clearblue and first response lines were coming up straight away and the clearblue one does look darker.

The cheapies just seem to be a constant faintness for me and i don't know why and the digi again said 2-3.

I think after this last digi, I'm going to just leave it alone no matter what the result is and just hope I get through the next 3 weeks without anything going wrong. Roll on 6th August.

Snapchat-882017807.jpg

The lines look really good. Digis are horrible for making you worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->