Testing for #6

It went back to 1-2 and my tests are lighter again. Back to square one with it. I can't test anymore. I'm stopping now and just waiting for the inevitable

Fingers crossed its just a diluted urine issue. Fingers crossed for you! <3

My plan of action now....I've thrown all the tests I've done away, put the others in the cupboard out of the way and I'm taking a breather from testing. If nothing happens in the way of bleeding over the weekend, I'll maybe do a test on Monday but to be honest, I'm too scared to because I can't bear to see them getting lighter. So I'm just going to switch myself off from it for now because I'm just torturing myself and it's doing me no good and if on the off chance I am wrong and this is a viable pregnancy, it won't be doing bean any good either. Here's hoping I'll be back with good news but right now, I'm not feeling too good about the whole thing.

My plan of action now....I've thrown all the tests I've done away, put the others in the cupboard out of the way and I'm taking a breather from testing. If nothing happens in the way of bleeding over the weekend, I'll maybe do a test on Monday but to be honest, I'm too scared to because I can't bear to see them getting lighter. So I'm just going to switch myself off from it for now because I'm just torturing myself and it's doing me no good and if on the off chance I am wrong and this is a viable pregnancy, it won't be doing bean any good either. Here's hoping I'll be back with good news but right now, I'm not feeling too good about the whole thing.

Awww lovely so sorry your going through this I'm praying everything is fine [-o&lt; as said I just hope was diluted wee xx

I hope so. Either way, I think the break from testing will do me good regardless of the outcome. Obsessing like I have isn't doing me any favours. One day at a time. I'll hope for the best but be on my guard that it might not end well.

I hope you're doing OK, tdog! Loving the progression on your tests. :hugs: x

Really hoping for the best for you! I think you have a good plan. Looking forward to a positive update! Stick baby stick!

I hope so. Either way, I think the break from testing will do me good regardless of the outcome. Obsessing like I have isn't doing me any favours. One day at a time. I'll hope for the best but be on my guard that it might not end well.

I hope you're doing OK, tdog! Loving the progression on your tests. :hugs: x

Thank you lovely I'm really hoping and praying for you :hugs: xx

This morning, I caved in totally despite my plan and went and got a new batch of digis, tesco cheapies and the £1 cheapies from there and the lines on the tesco ones, although they came up pretty fast, developing at the same time as the control line, I was still a bit unsure of the darkness so did the digi, it took forever and fired back 1-2 again. I was panicking. I'd felt like I just really needed to know one way or the other today to truly prepare myself.

Did the other digi a few hours later along with the other tesco test, and the line was a lot darker, nearly same colour as control line and this time I got 2-3 pop up. Amazon dropped off my other FRER's and Clearblue plus tests so I did one of each of those and the lines are darker on both so I am more optimistic. I don't feel completely out of the woods just yet, but I have made the promise to myself that because of the lines showing up darker and me getting a 2-3 on a digi again, unless anything untoward happens over the weekend, I'm not testing now til Monday or Tuesday. I am sort of put a little at ease for now but I don't think I'll truly feel relaxed until I see the 3+ on the digi when I test next week. So here's everything crossed for a good result and a happy, healthy baby! :)

Oh hun praying all is well and the beginning is so scary atleast for me it is so I so know the feeling. But good news thus far!

Oh gosh hon im really hoping everything will be OK.
I've had a few losses so I know how hard it is.
Hopefully ure pee was more diluted when it jumped back to 1-2.
Good luck hon im sure everything will be fine

A day earlier than I planned but I think I did well to hold out til now lol.

What do we think? I feel a bit more optimistic. Just need that digi to say 3+ in a few days but i do feel more optimistic given that they haven't got fainter! So hopefully all is going well :) x

Snapchat-2107297244.jpg

A day earlier than I planned but I think I did well to hold out til now lol.

What do we think? I feel a bit more optimistic. Just need that digi to say 3+ in a few days but i do feel more optimistic given that they haven't got fainter! So hopefully all is going well :) x

View attachment 1084342

They are looking good :) xx

Todays digi says 2-3, i'll do the other on friday and hope it says 3+ :) At least it's where it should be for now

Todays digi says 2-3, i'll do the other on friday and hope it says 3+ :) At least it's where it should be for now

:yipee: fab news :) my mam brought me loads of digis :blush: she said she curious to see when I get 3+ :rofl: xx

Still 2-3 today. I'm really hoping I get my 3+ tomorrow. Feeling anxious as by now, I've usually had it come. Never had to wait this long for switch over. Seriously starting to panic

Still 2-3 today. I'm really hoping I get my 3+ tomorrow. Feeling anxious as by now, I've usually had it come. Never had to wait this long for switch over. Seriously starting to panic

With Heidi i had 2-3 for ages before I got 3+ I didn't get 3+ until 29dpo :shrug: xx

I've never had this happen to me with time dragging between changes. I averaged on 5 days between every change and it took a week for this one and I guess it's not too bad if it takes a week with this one but I pulled the test apart just to see how the lines were looking and they look closer to how they look from being 1-2 than edging towards 3+

I know there are so many factors but it's rattled me a lot when I've never had this experience before. I've always progressed nicely and it's just not filling me with hope at all. I am worried sick. If this changes to 3+ in the next couple of days, I'll chalk it up to a new experience and that this time it's just taken a bit longer but I'm nervous right now.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding crazy and offensive, as I really don't mean to. This is just not something I've ever had happen so I'm fearing the worst. I don't think I'm going to truly be able to settle and start enjoying this pregnancy until i see the 3+ and i have my scan in 3 weeks. If I can make it through those with nothing awful happening, then I'll maybe relax but to be honest, 1st trimester is always my worst trimester. This has got to be the worst experience for me of it ever. The anxiety is horrendous :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->