Testing has begun....... FRERs galore

GemmaG

Reaction score
So here I am...... either I have completely missed my peak and ovulated day 10 which is unheard of for me. After my last oopsie I start testing now on day 9. I usually ovulate day 13 earliest was day 12. Or I’ve had an annovulatory cycle. But I don’t know I just have a funny feeling. Last DTD evening of CD7 into early hours of CD8 so I’m testing again just incase ](*,)

Anyway today’s either 7/8dpo not sure I see something then I don’t. I’ve 8 FRER to pee on so we shall see what the next few days bring! I swore I could see something this morning but I look away and can’t see it but then I see it again. One of those ones:dohh:

I easily see frer, but nothing on wondfo. Fingers crossed you get your bfp!

I easily see frer, but nothing on wondfo. Fingers crossed you get your bfp!
I think I will crap my pants :shock: I had planned to stop at 3 but it will be what it will be, we will manage. My husband might have a heart attack

So symptoms today. I feel really periody this morning. I’m only CD17 so period is a long way off. I actually haven’t had any period pains prior to my period since Theia was born, they’ve been the easiest periods ever so this is very new for me.

I can see faint lines! Good luck, I’m stalking! Xx

This mornings FRER 8dpo and wondfo still not seeing much. Maybe a smidge on the FRER? Next 2-3 days il have my answer

B21FAC55-10C3-41B3-9F84-40537E155CE1.jpeg E162669C-047E-4DD3-A9B6-409646ED897B.jpeg

I see something on that frer to

Thanks ladies. Well I told my husband there is a small possibility, his face went a bit white but then he came around. Doesn’t feel so lonely now and as he said it take two to tango. I never thought 4 would be on the cards but I have a little bit of hope that I am now. But at least I don’t have to hide my testing so easy at home tests have been ordered to go with the FRER and Wondfo

This maternal instinct is something else isn’t it!?:shock:

So unfortunately I didn’t get to use a FRER this morning and just had to use a Wondfo. Was up with my baby teething all night and she was lying next to my drawer in my bed didn’t want to risk opening it and waking her. Had some wondfo in the bathroom. Will definitely be moving all my tests to the bathroom now my husband knows lol

Anyway think there is a faint line on the Wondfo 9dpo

5544F4EA-A278-4628-A80A-FF62274F3F57.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"