Testing in july!

klaremumof3

Reaction score
Hi ladies i am due af on the 5th of july hoping i wont see her for 9months tho! im on cd 13 anyone else testing in july so we can go mad together during this tww! :flower: x

I'll be testing in July but I still have a while to go. Aiming to start testing around the 19th if I can make myself hold out that long. I hope we both get lovely BFP's this cycle. Sending lots of :dust: your way. :)

Hi im hoping we get to see then two lines this month fingerscrossed huni keep me posted i prob wont wait until then to test as i never do lol x

Hello. I ´m CD12 today, hope ovulation is today [-o<

i will be testing in july too around the 20th if AF doesnt show but possible sooner if i know something is up. AF is due somewhere between the 5-8th

Me I am testing in july around the 11th , though I dont think it will happen this month as I have been having horrid pains for a few days now, ang as I had implant then on pill then on one af since Im thinking my body isnt adjusted yet, but never know so heres hoping x

good luck ladies! well i just done a opk test coz i was crampin and it came up positive?? i done a opk on the 17th and had lots of ewcm and a pos opk that day so i thought i had ovulated then, so i just done a cheapy internet pregnancy test and i came bk an hr later as i forgot and i see a faint bfp? could it be a evaporation line?? i have done alot of these tests and never got any evopration lines before i have had them under the light bulb and everything lol!! so confussed right now lol x me and hubby been trying for 13mnths now...xxx

i took a pic on my phone and u cant see nothing it if u hold it up to the daylight...or maybe im just seeing things ill test again in the morning but if i did ovulate on the 17th ill be 8dpo??

if you ovulated on the 17th then yes i think you would be 8dpo

that is when i am due too! probably wont test then though

well im confussed i have had positive opks 3 days in a row but im sure i ovulated on the 17th as i had cramps and ewcm too, but could i be ovulating now? i usually only get one positive opk a month not 3?? hope u ladies get ur bfp this month!:dust:

I'll be testing in July! My AF is due the 8th! and I *think* I'm about 2dpo.

fingers crossed koj518! how long have u been ttc? im hoping we will be bring our march, april babies home in 2013! xxxx

NTNP for about a year and TTC since April. This is C#3 for me! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too klaremumof3!

aww this will be our 4th 2 were born at 27 and 26 weeks so i want to hopefully go full term and have that experiance with my hubby (first one was with an idiot) we have been trying for 16mnths now...hope this month is the one! have u had any symptoms? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->