Testing in july!

haha! you're funny. I hope this will be the month for you!!
I haven't had any symptoms.. My nipples were really sore yesterday (like to the extent that I considered taking my bra off at work. haha) and it got progressively worse as the day went on.. but now they're just perky but not sore. Its the first time this has happened to me (at least that I consciously noticed).. but I'm guessing it just means that I ovulated?? I'm trying not to read into it too much... How about you??? I'm really new to this so I'd love to hear your stories :)

Ooo sounds good! i think every month i have symptoms :wacko: this month i have had really bad heartburn and bloated belly, ive never charted or done my temps or anything dont get time really and plus im a bit dim when it comes to charts and things!:blush: so just been using the opk (ovulation sticks) just the cheapy ones off ebay, im slightly confussed this month as i thought i ovulated on the 17th but then ive had 3 rows of positive opks? maybe im ovulating now which will mean my lutal phase is too short! i cant win lol x

Aww.. That does sound confusing.. And confusion = frustration! Sorry I don't know much about opks...

Oh! And I always have symptoms as well.. haha. That's why this month I'm trying not to think to much. Easier said than done, right! ;) speaking of which.. My boobs are starting to hurt again!

yeah it is all confussing and irritating! oh i wish my boobs would hurt im just getting cramping pains now?? maybe i am ovulating late? blugh lol x

maybe!? I guess its worth BD tonight ;)
I actually read somewhere (maybe an unreliable source..?? no clue) but it said that the first positive you get on your opk is the only accurate one and that you should ovulate within 12-36hours from then. But sometimes you just have residual hormones that will still give you a positive for up to 3days.. I have no clue how accurate this is so I may be spreading unreliable/unuseful information...

Hmmm well ill jump hubbys bones tonight just incase :) god my af date cant come soon enough lol

Omg in in actual shock I just done a pregnancy test and I see two line?? But I'm only 9dpo?? I can't go out and get a cb digi as hubby is working and my kids r in bed ahhhhhh!

OMG! congrats!!! That's so exciting!!!!! :D so the opk positive was from being pregnant, not ovulating!! SO happy for you!

I can't stop staring at it! I'm hoping it's not just an evap as I done it and put the kids to bed then came bk but the line is pink?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :) Keep us posted!!!!

Hi ladies!!! :wave: Mind if I join you? I should be due for :witch: to NOT SHOW on July 4th. This was my first clomid round this cycle and I actually got a PEAK on my CBFM and a smiley OPK - which never has happened before so I'm very excited and hopeful for this cycle. Fx'd. GL ladies. I'll be here trying not to symptom spot while I symptom spot lol. :hugs:

welcome and good luck AF is due for me between the 4-8th depending on my cycle length

Hi ladies well i havent done the digi one yet but done another internet poas and it was bearly there :( last nights one was really there no need to blink so could it be a false bfp?
https://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p633/klaremumof3/

Here is my test from last night:

Attachments

• poas.jpg
    poas.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies, can I join too!? Af is due on 3rd July, really hoping she doesnt come - its first month TTC number 2 for us but I dont think we've DTD enough! Good luck to everyone xx

But can u have a bfp then it go lighter...im thinking another chemical :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"