Testing in july!

Quick question. Is it weird that I have 2 lines on an ovulation test when the first day of my last period was like June 4th. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle. 2 or 3 days ago I took one n it had two lines too. Is that weird?? I'm not really sure lol

Hi im still getting strong positives on opks, a lady on here told me she read that it can sometimes mean ur pregnant, as it can pick up hcg in ur urine? the line has to be as dark as if not darker the the control line for it to be positive, mine have been like this for 5 days now?? hopegully its a good sign for u or ur body could be gearing up to ovulate again? fx for u x

Hi im still getting strong positives on opks, a lady on here told me she read that it can sometimes mean ur pregnant, as it can pick up hcg in ur urine? the line has to be as dark as if not darker the the control line for it to be positive, mine have been like this for 5 days now?? hopegully its a good sign for u or ur body could be gearing up to ovulate again? fx for u x

No it's just a faint line but I was hopeful lol. good luck to you!! :dust:

Thank u, these next few days couldnt come any quicker think i may be a rocking nutter in the corner of my room by the time my af is due!! :fool: sending u lots of :dust: too x

klaremumof3 Sorry I'm late to the board! (the time difference definitely doesnt help!!) That's puzzling that you got a faint line when you got a dark bfp yesterday.. are you planning to test in another 24 or 48 hrs?? I hope all goes well for you!!!

And hello to all who joined :)
I'm 3dpo and will be testing on 7/10 if my AF doesn't show up by then!

Hay, yeah its very weird i done a digi cb ovulation and its was negative so im deffo not ovulating, so dont understand y im getting these positive opks?? i will test again in 24hrs as i cant wait any longer then that lol im also getting tons of cm to sorry tmi :)

Hi everyone, I'd love to join too please! We've just started ttc and am hoping my AF doesn't show on feb 6th. Fingers crossed we all get our :BFP: this month! Good luck everyone :hugs:

Hi minerswife and summer millie! sounds like we're all gonna be testing around the same time :)

klaremumof3 keep us posted on your next test!! Hope you get a BFP!!!

hi ladies :winkwink:

I thought I had OV on 12CD, but it was only yesterday :blush: my AF is due around 11July.

Hi I done another test and bfn :( maybe it was a dud? I feel cramps too still gettin lots if cm sorry tmi I usually dry up a week before af due? God I hate the tww and my weird cycles :( any luck with u girlies?? X

Klare you're not out till your AF comes! Good luck!

I still have a long ways to go before my testing day.. Is there anything more excruciating than the tww!?

I really want to test tomorrow! I got a BFP 4 days before AF was due with my first pregnancy with a FRER - i just dont want to see a BFN!X

I really want to test tomorrow! I got a BFP 4 days before AF was due with my first pregnancy with a FRER - i just dont want to see a BFN!X

Dont be scared i know its a kick in the face when u see that pale white stick...im always scared when i test but my addiction take over me! :cry:

Had cramps and back ache all day and woke up at 4am with the pain! I've also got milky white CM and am constipated! (sorry tmi!) I reallllly hope these are good signs because ive never felt like this and seriously think something is going on down there! My tummy feels like its talking, constantly gurgling and fluttering! A couple more days to hang on before we test, think I'm only about 7dpo... How are you all getting on? Fingers crossed for us all!! :hugs:

Had cramps and back ache all day and woke up at 4am with the pain! I've also got milky white CM and am constipated! (sorry tmi!) I reallllly hope these are good signs because ive never felt like this and seriously think something is going on down there! My tummy feels like its talking, constantly gurgling and fluttering! A couple more days to hang on before we test, think I'm only about 7dpo... How are you all getting on? Fingers crossed for us all!! :hugs:[/QUOTE

Hi im the same im glad i got a puppy so i can blame him for all my trumping :blush: relly wet down there too sorry tmi...oooo i wonder if thiese r good signs? good luck hun x

Well AF arrived 2 days early for me so Im out - didnt even get chance to POAS this time!x

Well AF arrived 2 days early for me so Im out - didnt even get chance to POAS this time!x

awww sorry the witch came...good luck for ur next cycle hun i think im out too cramping is getting worse boo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->