Testing in November

If I don't get my :bfp: this month it's game over until April 😭
My husband has to work away for six months. And I feel hopeless.

I'm so sorry I just hope this is your month! :) xxx

Just found out one of my close friends is almost the same dpo as me. How amazing would that be. My daughter and her son are 4 months apart and having the same due date would be awesome! Fingers crossed. Anyone else give into poas'ing?

Hi ladies, I'm sorry I'm not around much for support. I work a lot and we just went through some big changes at work so I've been busy. I'm 3dpo and so far No symptoms at all. I'm going to test next week, maybe the 6th because I'm impatient! :)
I hope you all are well! I'll do my best to check in everyday!

Claudinator hoping this is your month!! :)
Bellaxgee a friend of mine is preggo and we wouldn't be too far off from each other...I'd be so excited our kids could grow up together!

Good vibes and best wishes to you ladies! <3

Sitting on CD6 here. DH and I are having a little vacation to see family which hopefully is what we need to de-stress and feel refreshed for a new cycle. I really need to keep my stress levels down!

Just found out one of my close friends is almost the same dpo as me. How amazing would that be. My daughter and her son are 4 months apart and having the same due date would be awesome! Fingers crossed. Anyone else give into poas'ing?

I tried so hard but caved lol, just can't help it, got a v v faint line last night but I'm sure its just an evap will test again later as BFN this morning, I doing know why I tested this morning I never have got a good line with fmu! Xx

I will be knicker watching for the next 48 hours to see if AF appears.

Cm isn't tinged today which I guess suggests it's implantation and not slow starting AF

If I don't get my :bfp: this month it's game over until April &#128557;
My husband has to work away for six months. And I feel hopeless.

:hugs: everything crossed that this is the month xxx

Hi there! I'm new to the whole forum thing, even though I read a ton. I'm testing in November, around the 7th. I'm really hoping this is our month. I want to surprise my husband with something cute and Christmas themed if so. We're big holiday people, don't judge. I'm 5 or 6 dpo. Not exactly sure. But there are so many medical complications so hopefully I'm right this time.

Hey I'm 5dpo we have been using the 'pull out method' as it doesn't really matter if we conceive or not. Also going to be testing in November! Anyone have any early symptoms? X&#128145;

Good vibes and best wishes to you ladies! <3

Sitting on CD6 here. DH and I are having a little vacation to see family which hopefully is what we need to de-stress and feel refreshed for a new cycle. I really need to keep my stress levels down!

Good luck to.you this cycle!! :)

I'm 4dpo I woke up with a very strong wave of nausea and have been experiencing it all morning so far. And more vivid dreams last night. Weird vivid dreams! I think this might be it! I'm getting my hopes up and I don't care, I'm enjoying it! &#128516;

11 dpo today still BFN, still have extremely sore boobs hope thats a good sign

Fingers crossed for you!!

I'm 5dpo and so far No symptoms. Yesterday I felt nausea but today, Nothing. :(

This is killing me. Cramps all night and this morning, stabbing pain in my cervix. (I tested this morning and bfn 8dpo, I'll try again at 10 if I make it)
It's stopped now and I just constantly feel my period will start any second, I have a pad in and everything. I hate this, thinking AF will turn up at any second - I haven't got further than 8dpo since we started TTC

welllllll...the IC's under the sink were calling my name so I guess I will test every morning now until the witch comes. 7 & 8dpo BFN - big surprise! lol

as far as symptoms, I feel fine - besides the itchy boobs and my vagag feeling a little sore last night - the only thing that is different is that I've been getting out of breath very easily. I went up one flight of stairs and feel like I ran a marathon.

well Ladies, when is best to do hpt, in case you have also go through HCG trigger shoot?

8DPO and fighting the urge to test. Random wine craving this morning, specifically sweet, smooth white wine with a bite (I never crave wine!). Lower backaches yesterday and last night/this morning. Have had trouble sleeping pretty much every night since after O. Talk me out of testing!!!! It is too early!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->