Testing January 23rd, anyone want to join me?

Trying4Angel1

Mom & preggo with #2
Reaction score
January 23/2011 Testers!!

:dust:Trying4Angel1:dust:
:dust:Lisa40:dust:
:dust:Threebirds:dust:
:dust:Loveylove:dust:
:dust:Mrs.PTTC:dust:

i need to keep my sanity somehow this cycle and could use someone to buddy up with!! Anyone!?
:dust::dust::dust:

:hi:

Meeeeeee I'm due AF on the 23rd. I'll keep you sane - or turn you as crazy as me :rofl:

xx

excellent!!! how long have you been TTC for? I'm trying so hard not to think about this but it seems to consume my life and my hubby thinks i'm crazy- so its nice to have someone to talk to!!

haha yeah I'm not sure they quite understand lol

Came off the pill about 12 months ago now, had not even a whiff of a bfp so far, :nope: but I reckon we've only been actively :sex: at the right times for about 3 months now.

What about you?

x

:hi: threebirds

good to have you with us. What's your story??

Fingers crossed this is our month. Come on little :spermy: :haha:

xx

yea we haven't been preventing for about 16 months maybe but really trying since July. No BFP's but i dont always test so im wondering if i've had a few chemicals because of weird changes in AF!

I have a feeling this is my month! So lets make it 3 BFP's!!!

Hey Girls, can I join you? I'm testing 26th Jan... feels like years away! Could really use some TTC buddies :flower:

My AF is due 24th so will more than likely end up testing on 23rd too! Good luck ladies x

:hi: welcome!

the more the merrier!!

Testing day does seem like its ages away but that's why we're all in it together! :thumbup:

I am going to keep an account of everything we did to make it happen this cycle!!
1-4CD: Nothing haha
5: BD with preseed, low OPK on CBFM
6: BD with preseed, low OPK on CBFM

:dust: WE WILL GET THAT BFP!! :dust:

Hiya, gl every1!!
We've been ttc1 since about last march, really hoping we get lucky this mth. Plan is for lots of bding & using preseed. Took soy iso last mnth but wont be doing that again as i didnt ov. Af due on 23rd so reckon nxt wkend will be the fertile window - only prob is we have people coming to stay!! Still, cant let that stop us altogether ;-) will just have to be quiet :) babydust xx

Wow go you trying4 with all the :sex: lol

me & my OH haven't bd yet this cycle lol, was gonna have a go later or maybe in the morning and then every other day until a week Monday. Should have ovd by then, but if not then we'll keep :sex:

I bought preseed too for this cycle, not tried it yet or told the OH :blush: not quite sure how to :haha:

:dust: to everyone on this thread we are going to get a 100% positive result this month!

Come on :spermy:

xx

Last cycle my OH didn't want to use it because he thought we should NTNP, but i used it anyways (preseed). If you want to keep it to yourself just sneak into the bathroom and stick it in before! haha I really like the preseed though and with all the success i have heard, i would recommend you use it!

My plan is to BD as much as possible so I figured we might as well get going, and OH isn't complaining!!

Three birds- don;t let anyone stop you from getting that BFP, just keep it quiet and no one will know! lol

Cheers for the tip :thumbup: do you not think guys can tell then?

Have you been trying long??

Xx

the times that i used it and didn't tell him he didn't notice. you have to stick it so far in that i think it sorta blends in hahaha. We've been trying since July but only used preseed last month so far!

Do you chart at all? or what have you been trying?

Yeah I started charting in nov so I've got 2 months of that on ff. To be honest my cycles seem to be pretty reliable and the opks and temps have confirmed what I thought, but it's still nice to check and have a confirmation

I've been taking pregnacare conception and got my oh on wellman, gonna give it 3 more cycles with preseed and then go off to the docs I think.

Im not too worried but I'm 32 in march and if I want a couple then I think it's best to get checked

Hey ladies,
This is my first official month of TTC, December was more like NTNP. I came off BC on 5th dec and have had difficulties reading OPKs lol so basically just been BD ing most days (sometimes every other). Had an AF on 27 dec so assuming I am due again 26 jan but who knows! Glad I found this thread! I have a pregnancy test that says you can test 5 days before periods due, that would be 21st.. Just seems very early to me! Hmmm

Yeah you can test that early but they only detect enough hcg in about 40-50% of pregnant women, so even if you are you are just as likely to still get a negative, if I were you I'd try to wait until as close to your af as possible as you are more likely to get the most accurate result.

Good luck and :dust: to you :hugs:

xx

Lisa- i think sometimes its nice just to get checked by a doctor for reassurance, even if you think it'snothing, it will still make you feel better!

Loveylove- that is probably the best approach you can take! no stressing, charting, OPK's... sometimes i wish i could do that!! i only just worry i will miss my O day and waste the whole month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->