Testing july 5th who wants to wait with me!!

I'm so confused. I thought AF was here but now it has disappeared completely. It started as a brown, then bright red. That only lasted for a few minutes. It never filled a pad or tampon and is back to brown again. What is going on with me?! I still have some light cramping.

Do you mean your stillspotting brown aj or no bleeding at all?

No news yet. Just holding my pee for a few hours before I do another test. All they had in boots was blue dyes so I got a few cheap ones from Poundland as they were the only red dyes I could find.

Sorry your in limbo too AJ! It sucks doesn't it? If the bleeding wasn't like your normal period then maybe do a test? How many dpo are you now?

Im not really sure how many dpo....around 14 I think. It's back to brown spotting. Not enough to fill anything. I typically have lighter periods but have a flow for at least 2 days. Sorry for the tmi. I tested on a Wal-Mart cheap test. BFN. I wish it would just be normal so it can be over!

Yeah I hear ya :(

I had pink spotting this morning but it has stopped now. Just did a test and I swear there was a faint line but it disappeared as soon as the ink dried so I just must of had line eye. Hope af shows up soon so I can crack on with cycle 18

I'm sorry Bella and aj. Hope you both figure out what's going on soon. The not knowing is so hard. Are you both ok?

Yes I'm okay thank you:) off work today because DS threw up this morning so I'm going to go out and get some fresh air. I just looked at the test again and there is definitely a 2nd line now it's dried completely but I know it's invalid now. Funnily enough it's the same type of test I got that line on the other day but from a different shop so I'm presuming a different batch. I just don't know what to think any more but know the chances of me being pregnant are really slim now

I really hope you get answers soon so you can move on either way.

My O day messed me all up! For years I have been charting and this month after reading a lot of your post I decided to use OPK. I found out that I have a 10 day luteal which means we have been trying during the wrong time for months. My O started on Day15 of my cycle so now I'm back to 4dpo....my tww started over. LOL The only symptoms I'm experiencing is sore breast, tried ALL THE TIME and stomach pains....which now I contribute to O. LOL I'm happy to know the right time but frustrated with the wait.

Tmi alert.

I've been using light tampons and I'm only getting dark brown on them in very small amounts. I also had some pink. Not sure what to think.

Good luck trimeka.

Sorry your still in limbo aj. If the bleeding doesn't increase I'd test in a few days. But if it's still a bfn then maybe it's just s weird period. I've had a few of those but only on cycles where I haven't ovulated.

Quick question.. if you get a positive OPK does this mean you are definitely going to ovulate?

I'm still getting pink spotting but only when I wipe so now I'm wandering if I even ovulated and that's why AF could be late :shrug: I'm on Clomid and had a confirmed ovulation last cycle and was told at my follicle tracking scan that I'd definitely ovulate but now I'm not so sure :shrug:

I sometimes get a positive ovulation test just before AF. It is unusual For the scans to be wrong. Do you temp? Or did you take an opk at the time? That's very odd indeed.

I don't temp but I did OPK's and got a positive and then the following day it wasn't positive but there was still a line there.

I think I'm almost certainly out this month. The pink spotting has turned into brown bleeding so I expect AF to be in full force later today.

Going to take a month or two's break from Clomid and see what happens.

Sending you all lots of baby dust for next month guys :dust:

Mary Anne please do keep in touch with us all and let us know how your getting on :)

Bella I'm so sorry. Really hoped this was your month. Are you ok?

I'm sorry Bella.

AF finally picked up for me with my usual cramping and backache.

I've been thinking about buying an ovulation kit. Ever try one? This was only my first cycle ttc. With my son it happened the first time. I would like to conceive soon so that I can go back on my medication sooner. I'm just worried that I will obsess too much if I buy the kit. What is your experience? What time of day do you test? I don't get home until 4:00, would that be too late?
Thanks ladies!

Honestly aj I always think it's better to use opk's than possibly miss ovulation and wasteca cycle. I was surprised when I started using them years ago as we had been totally missing O day for months. 4pm would be a perfect time to test. Don't use fmu and your looking for a line as dark as the control line or darker. I start dtd the minute my Line starts to get dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->