Testing Oct. 11th!!!...Who's with me!?

Darn I got my dip in temp today on 12 dpo and ready for AF to show up in a couple of days I guess I'll keep on trying hopefully next month best of luck to all you ladies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3
I'm not technically due to test until the 15th (today is O day, haha), but I have a 3 pack of FRERS I will be breaking out on the11th since I am an impatient person :) would it be alright if I tagged along with you guys on the super fun TWW? Lol :)
Many wishes of BFPs for all of us :)

Can I join please?

Due around 9th, so far I've had sciatic pain for 3 days on and off only on my left side, very gassy :blush: and tender bbs.

Good luck to everyone :dust:

Aww guys I'm meant to test on Wednesday 7th but iv cheated and tested early and got bfn gutted !!

A big Welcome to mytimewillcum, MommaZee, and CarlyP!! :flower:

MeggyBaby and Smirn...don't lose hope yet, you're not out until the wicked with arrives! Plus, I didn't get a positive until around 16dpo with my first, and I see pregnancy charts that have random dips all the time, even at 12dpo. I'm still pulling for you ladies!!!! :hugs:

:dust:

A big Welcome to mytimewillcum, MommaZee, and CarlyP!! :flower:

MeggyBaby and Smirn...don't lose hope yet, you're not out until the wicked with arrives! Plus, I didn't get a positive until around 16dpo with my first, and I see pregnancy charts that have random dips all the time, even at 12dpo. I'm still pulling for you ladies!!!! :hugs:

Because if the drugs in on the wicked witch won't arrive so it's always the not knowing !!! Xx

Your not out until the witch says you out :hugs:

I hope y'all are doing wonderful today, thank you for welcoming me so kindly :)
I'm officially 1 Dpo! My son passed his cold on to me, which might keep me from going crazy and symptom spotting since I won't know if I'm feeling icky because of pregnancy or the cold... Hopefully haha :)
Good luck to us all, have a lovely day!

Oh man, I've had a nagging headache since I woke up this morning, and my temp went up higher too. Also, i started feeling slightly nauseous right before lunch, and my teeth feel funny...

Could this have anything to do with the sharp pinching sensation I felt last night while trying to fall asleep, I wonder...?...
((Fingers Crossed)) :)

Anyone else have strange new symptoms pop up?

Oh man, I've had a nagging headache since I woke up this morning, and my temp went up higher too. Also, i started feeling slightly nauseous right before lunch, and my teeth feel funny...

Could this have anything to do with the sharp pinching sensation I felt last night while trying to fall asleep, I wonder...?...

oooh new symptoms, how exciting!

Here's mine:
when blowing nose in AM noticed blood yesterday and today (which is odd for me)
AND the strangest thing happened last night- around 5am I was woken up by a sharp pain in my abdomen, sort of like a cramp. I think I was trying to stretch. I was wide awake and had this " I am pregnant feeling"

Can't believe I'm getting so excited and happy over feeling pain!
6dpo!

Good luck to us all!

Welcome to all the newcomers!

I am around 4DPO today. Had absolutely zero symptoms yesterday (guess the ovulation hormones worked their way out), aside from maybe a tiny bit of cramping here and there. Same goes for today. Small amounts of cramping and nothing much else. My nipples do seem to be... fuller? I don't know how to describe. As of right now I will chalk it up to normal variations, but if they continue to look "full" and become perkier and more sensitive, then I will be suspicious. That is one of the main symptoms I had with my CP back in June. I'm trying to stay hopeful, even though it's still EARLY and it's impossible to tell either way yet. We will all see soon enough. :D

Darn I got my dip in temp today on 12 dpo and ready for AF to show up in a couple of days I guess I'll keep on trying hopefully next month best of luck to all you ladies

Sorry to hear about your tempo dip, MeggyBaby. :( You're not out yet, though!

Aww guys I'm meant to test on Wednesday 7th but iv cheated and tested early and got bfn gutted !!
You're definitely not out yet. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

New symptoms sound promising. :D

oooh new symptoms, how exciting!

Here's mine:
when blowing nose in AM noticed blood yesterday and today (which is odd for me)
AND the strangest thing happened last night- around 5am I was woken up by a sharp pain in my abdomen, sort of like a cramp. I think I was trying to stretch. I was wide awake and had this " I am pregnant feeling"

Can't believe I'm getting so excited and happy over feeling pain!
6dpo!

Good luck to us all!

6DPO is still early, but those symptoms do sound interesting. I hope that turn out to be the start of your BFP. :hug:

No symptoms to report, other than pinching pain in my uterus, and over left ovarie at 5dpo, this continued till 6dpo but not as consistant, then vanished :shrug:

Hi! I'm new to this thread. My husband and I just started to TTC for #3 after a D&C 2 months ago. I really don't expect to be pregnant this cycle... I think AF is due around Oct. 8/9. but if AF hasn't shown up by around Oct. 11th, I'll probably be testing :) I'm currently about 11 dpo and have no symptoms. One day I had to pee all the time (about 8 dpo?), and today I feel super irritable (pms-like). But that's it.

Good luck to everyone! :)

7dpo here and expecting the witch oct 12th. Not planning to rest until the weekend! No symptons either just feeling normal. Not even sore boobs or cramps.just thinking I could be out already!!

Symptom spotting isn't very fun this month, apparently. :lol:

I am at least 6DPO (providing that I ovulated 48 hours after my positive OPK) and I have had pretty much no symptoms either. I keep checking my breasts and trying to take note of anything else, but nothing. LOL. My nipples are still a bit puffy-looking but they aren't sensitive or anything. No pain in my breasts. I'm trying to tell myself that it doesn't mean anything... 6-7DPO is still EARLY. However, it's odd not to feel much of anything this time around. It seems like I would just *know* if I was pregnant, and I don't feel pregnant. :p

Oh well. Still keeping my fingers crossed for everyone here! I'm going to try to hold off on testing until Friday. The wait is so hard. :wacko:

Hey guys what do you think of this ?:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 32
That definitely looks like a line! Congratulations. :D

Did another one and it's the same so fingers crossed it positive xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics