Testing Oct. 11th!!!...Who's with me!?

I took a test and it is significantly darker that I don't need to squint anymore o boy

I see it! That's so exciting! Congratulations! Do you have any symptoms? What dpo are you?

I am supposedly 16 dpo and today was when AF should have came but didn't and I thought it was cuz I had a lot of discharge and some dark brown/light grey discharge and I'm like o no that's not AF so I test it was a squinter until I waited a lil over 12 hours and test again it was definitely darker I bought FRER and going to test with fmu this was seriously a surprise cuz I didn't have fertile cm and just dtd once roughly around the time I assumed ovulation and got a hit this month I did have a drop in temp and stayed low up until now but it is slowly going back up high 97 degrees and where I'm usually low 97's when should I call the Obgyn? My symtoms have been kinda tired but couldn't sleep at night and ridiculously hungery that I still can't shake off didn't have a lot of dinner tonight maybe it was a turn off cuz of the mac n cheese lol but no one knows except for my 4 year old son our last baby and will surprise him lol

I am 8DPO (since it's after midnight here). Still not much in the way of symptoms. Late in the evening (7DPO) I felt some cramps on the left side. My breasts are also feeling a bit heavier and a *tiny* bit tender if I smoosh them. lol. So far nothing seems incredibly out of the norm. I feel like I'm probably out, but I know it is still pretty early. I am trying to keep my hopes up for a birthday BFP. :)

How are everyone's symptoms progressing?

Today's test !!! What you think ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 28
Congrats meggy, there is a squinted of a line...but I did see it!!!

Looks like bfp to me-was it in the time limit? Congrats!

10dpo- is this it?????????? OMG I AM SHAKING
could this be an evap??? what do you think?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 29
Smirn, MeggyBaby and Dagnar...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :hugs:
Those are definitely :bfp:s

This is a crazy lucky thread so far...I hope I join you ladies soon!!!!!! :happydance:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

...and a big WELCOME to CakeBaby, Bartness, and sdc010905! :flower:

sdc010905, what day will you be testing?

Going for bloods today and Friday !!! Fx all good x

Dagnar, that is definitely a line! Congratulations!!!

that is a definite line, congrats!

Thanks everyone, I guess it's official!

Good luck to October testers!!

I am supposedly 16 dpo and today was when AF should have came but didn't and I thought it was cuz I had a lot of discharge and some dark brown/light grey discharge and I'm like o no that's not AF so I test it was a squinter until I waited a lil over 12 hours and test again it was definitely darker I bought FRER and going to test with fmu this was seriously a surprise cuz I didn't have fertile cm and just dtd once roughly around the time I assumed ovulation and got a hit this month I did have a drop in temp and stayed low up until now but it is slowly going back up high 97 degrees and where I'm usually low 97's when should I call the Obgyn? My symtoms have been kinda tired but couldn't sleep at night and ridiculously hungery that I still can't shake off didn't have a lot of dinner tonight maybe it was a turn off cuz of the mac n cheese lol but no one knows except for my 4 year old son our last baby and will surprise him lol

That sounds great! Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

10dpo- is this it?????????? OMG I AM SHAKING
could this be an evap??? what do you think?

Congratulations! No need to squint 😀
This really is a lucky thread! I really hope many of us will also join the BFP club 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->