Testing Oct. 11th!!!...Who's with me!?

Hey guys what do you think of this ?:wacko:

OMG, it's faint but there's definitely something there!!!
I'll wait to officially mark your BFP until the next test comes back darker...I'm so excited for you!!! :happydance:

Cant WAIT to see your next tests, I think you're our first BFP!!!
Do you plan to test tomorrow morning with FMU????
:hugs:

I'd love to join you girls but I'm due to test on the 12th. I so want to get a BFP and for everything to go well. I'm ttcing #2 and I've had a mmc on June.
I'm currently 3 dpo and I'm testing on the 12th due to a short LP although maybe the previous LPs were short before because of post mc issues. I don't know.
Good luck everyone fx for many BPF.

Smirn, I also see it. So exciting!! Congratulations!

I'll wait to officially mark your BFP until the next test comes back darker...I'm so excited for you!!! :happydance:

Yes gunna test again tomorrow but I have also tested again tonight and it call out the same so at least it's not a fluk xx

Yes gunna test again tomorrow but I have also tested again tonight and it call out the same so at least it's not a fluk xx
That's totally a line! Congrats!

Typical pre :af: backache, and Cramps are here, bang on time ... Yippieeee 😑😔

@smirn have u re-tested?

Do you think it's darker ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 33

Maybe not darker, but DEFINITELY a line! I'm marking your BFP, but still look forward to watching your tests get darker and darker, so keep us posted!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :D :happydance: :hugs:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wound up caving this morning and tested...:bfn: :dohh:

Trying not to let it get me down, and I'm using you as my inspiration to keep my hopes up!
I know you tested 5 days early with a negative result, so I CLEARLY just need to give it more time!!!!! :thumbup:

Another from same angle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 24
Today AF is due so I took an online cheape TWICE!!! Very faint how reliable r those online strips is it a false positive? My temps were dropping ready for AF n everything so my so confused and help will be great!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 37

Maybe not darker, but DEFINITELY a line! I'm marking your BFP, but still look forward to watching your tests get darker and darker, so keep us posted!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :D :happydance: :hugs:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wound up caving this morning and tested...:bfn: :dohh:

Trying not to let it get me down, and I'm using you as my inspiration to keep my hopes up!
I know you tested 5 days early with a negative result, so I CLEARLY just need to give it more time!!!!! :thumbup:

Hey Hun !!! It's very early for you.....there's no harm in testing if it stops you from going mad !!

Today AF is due so I took an online cheape TWICE!!! Very faint how reliable r those online strips is it a false positive? My temps were dropping ready for AF n everything so my so confused and help will be great!

I think I see something, but it is very, VERY faint....FX is isn't an evap line!!! :shrug:

Keep us updated!! :hugs:

Meggybaby- I See it too! Hope it's not an Evap- keep us posted!!

Smirn- congrats! Can't wait to see it get darker :D

As for me, I felt feverish last couple of days- 37.5C and last night (8dpo) sharp cramps followed by tiny brown discharge this morning.
Tested just now (9dpo) and BFN of course :'(

Dagnar:sounds like IB, give it a day or 2.....
MeggybaBy:could be the start of something, if i were you id get a frer and do it with fmu.

Ooh can I join?! AF due 15th but going to test probably 13th.. If I can wait lol

Hi, I would like to join also. AF is due on the 12th, my mom's 60th birthday is the 11th. I am going to test on the 11th because it would be freaking awesome to surprise her with a BFP (Fat chance though, I certain AF will be coming, as everything seems perfectly normal for me so far).

Hi, I would like to join also. AF is due on the 12th, my mom's 60th birthday is the 11th. I am going to test on the 11th because it would be freaking awesome to surprise her with a BFP (Fat chance though, I certain AF will be coming, as everything seems perfectly normal for me so far).
Aww that would be so cute, hope you get a bfp!

I took a test and it is significantly darker that I don't need to squint anymore o boy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78