Testing Oct. 11th!!!...Who's with me!?

Crap!

13dpo and my temp dipped this morning!...I did an overlay with my last 3 cycles and it follows the trend EXACTLY...:witch:is on schedule to show up on Monday.

Good luck to all of you who still have a chance this cycle!
:dust:

I wouldn't rely on the those temp dips mine dipped and it caught me by surprise that my test came back positive even with that temp dip good luck

I don't have a frer, but I tested with another IC this morn (24 hours after first test) with FMU and I can barely see anything! Maybe still waiting for my eyes to open lol. It's only been 5 minutes so I'll check again and post a pic... Xx

The impatient side of me made me test again with smu... Definitely something there 😱

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 23
AFM, no af yet , took a test this morn , but don't think I see anything 😔

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 13
Thanks everyone, I posted the pic on countdown to pregnancy but everyone seems to think it's an evap which has left me pretty deflated :( I'll test again tomorrow and keep hoping 👍🏼 I'm sure I'll keep bugging you ladies with all my updates lol

I'm having insane cramps! I'm hoping this is baby nestling right in and not AF on the way 😣😣

I'm out ladies, good luck to everyone :dust:

Cakebaby were your pics taken soon after u did test? I really dont think they look like evaps.....carly: so sorry your out x
As for me: 7dpo and bfn on ic (ha ha why did i even bother)

hello everyone is it ok if I join you ladies??

Im hanging onto a miracle this month but here goes

im testing around the 15th having cramps and pain in my right ovary and sickness/fatigue. congratulations to ladies who've got there BFPS and hugs to those who got AF

Cakebaby were your pics taken soon after u did test? I really dont think they look like evaps.....carly: so sorry your out x
As for me: 7dpo and bfn on ic (ha ha why did i even bother)

They were all taken about 15 mins after I'd done the test. The lines were there all along but I let them dry a bit as couldn't get a good pic when the dye was still making the test pink. To be honest I don't feel like I'm pregnant and have a feeling this isn't my month xx

Hi :) I just got a :bfp: BFP. I can't believe it! I so hope it sticks. I had absolutely no symptoms so I was sure I was out.
Canyon see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 26
Hi :) I just got a :bfp: BFP. I can't believe it! I so hope it sticks. I had absolutely no symptoms so I was sure I was out.
Canyon see it?

I see a faint line, yes! Congratulations. How many DPO are you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back