Testing Oct. 11th!!!...Who's with me!?

I'm 10DPO this morning and got a BFN. I'm desperately squinting at shadows, but I really don't think this is my month. I'm not due for my period until tomorrow (my birthday, ugh), but I had some very light spotting and cramping yesterday (9DPO) so I think it could show at any moment. I did start taking more b6 this month, though, so maybe that will push my LP (and impending period) back until the 11th or 12th. We will see. Feeling bummed, but oh well. :p

My next transfer booked for 4th November got be confident for that one xx good luck everyone xx

Smirn..I'm so sorry to hear that!!! I just thought for SURE you were a slow riser! I had a chemical pregnancy a year ago, so I feel for you!!!!
The next one will be super sticky, I just KNOW it!!! :hugs:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

mytimewillcum & Isme..I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!! So many people out there with children they don't deserve, and have NO appreciation for....I'm just like WHY NOT ME!!!!!? I would give my EVERYTHING to a child...it's what I've been preparing for my whole life!

My husband and I are both natural teachers with a vegetable garden that takes up half our backyard and 4 pet chickens that lay blue-green eggs. We can a bunch of stuff from our garden and eat mostly organic. We are GOOD, active people with our life together, and all we want is the family we've dreamed about for sooo many years.

Why do lazy, neglectful, even abusive people find it so easy to have kids they barely seem to care about, and we can't hold on to 1!?!! :nope: Heartbreaking!

I'm the same I'm not testing until the 11th , but I no the witch is right around the corner 😡😢

Also what makes today even worse, an ex from 5 years ago is due a baby boy on Christmas Day , but this ex is vile human being, who hits women!!, he done a 12 month sentence for breaking my nose , two black eyes , the imprint of Nike symbol on the side of my head when he kicked me in it, oh and 9 stitches in my top lip , and this MOUSE have continued to hit women he's been in 3 relationships all 3 women left him because he hit them , anyway what im trying to say is , why do people like that get to have good things in life , that poor child brought into such a volatile atmosphere/life , sorry for the rant but it's really pisses me off!! 😡😡

But yet good people like myself cannot get pregnant , although there's nothing wrong with me or my partner argh!!!

So many people out there having kids, when they shouldn't ...

Sorry guys 😔
It doesn't make much sense, does it? I know a lot of people who shouldn't have even had one child, but go on to have 3,4,5, or 6 kids that they won't take care of. It makes me so mad. :growlmad:
Exactly 😡😡

Smirn..I'm so sorry to hear that!!! I just thought for SURE you were a slow riser! I had a chemical pregnancy a year ago, so I feel for you!!!!
The next one will be super sticky, I just KNOW it!!! :hugs:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

mytimewillcum & Isme..I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!! So many people out there with children they don't deserve, and have NO appreciation for....I'm just like WHY NOT ME!!!!!? I would give my EVERYTHING to a child...it's what I've been preparing for my whole life!

My husband and I are both natural teachers with a vegetable garden that takes up half our backyard and 4 pet chickens that lay blue-green eggs. We can a bunch of stuff from our garden and eat mostly organic. We are GOOD, active people with our life together, and all we want is the family we've dreamed about for sooo many years.

Why do lazy, neglectful, even abusive people find it so easy to have kids they barely seem to care about, and we can't hold on to 1!?!! :nope: Heartbreaking!

It's just so sad it really is , like you i'm always like WHEN IS IT MY TURN!!! , but for what ever reason, I don't think my time is ever gunna happen, because instead arseholes are being blessed with everything I dream about !!! I get so angry 😡😤😡

Smirn, I'm so very sorry to here that, I wish u all the luck in the world for next cycle :hugs:

OMG you guys, my BBS feel SOOO full today, like they're about to burst out of my bra...and with the pains I felt this morning and the strange, almost burning sensations I've been getting, I got excited. :haha:
So I ran to the restroom and the veins look CRAZY!!!! :blush:

I hope this is it...I need the next part of my life to finally begin!!!!
I will CONQUER motherhood!!!!! :thumbup:

My kids will be so healthy and loved...with parents who will never take them for granted!! :D

mytimewillcum...Your time absolutely WILL come...and so will mine!!!! Maybe sooner than we think! Yesterday I was in a real bad place, SO upset that nothing was happening for me...told my sister I felt cursed or something...but who knows, this could easily turn out to be my month...my future could be starting now, or maybe just a month from now, and I was letting myself get all worked up and discouraged! Our babies are coming SOON!!! :hugs:

So I'm 9dpo and couldn't wait.... And I see something very faint in my test! I'm not taking anything for granted after my last experience so I'll just keep testing and see what happens :):)

So I'm 9dpo and couldn't wait.... And I see something very faint in my test! I'm not taking anything for granted after my last experience so I'll just keep testing and see what happens :):)
Sounds hopeful!post a pic!

The veiny boobs have always been my sign-had em with both my kids from 9/10 dpo, didnt have them with my chemicals so i think its a really good sign!

I'm definitely embarrassed by the terrible picture and maybe I am just seeing things.... But I'm sure I'll know in a few days :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 23
Is that where the line supposed to be on them-i had one like that when i took a frer apart last cycle and it turned out to be nothing but fingers crossed for u x

Oh wait sorry, i see something very faint in right spot i think?! Exciting

Oh yeah, these tests are terrible and the sides always come unstuck after a few mins lol. Thanks. The more I look the more I'm convinced there's nothing there xx

My only consolation right now is I just took another which looks the exact same :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 18
Crap!

13dpo and my temp dipped this morning!...I did an overlay with my last 3 cycles and it follows the trend EXACTLY...:witch:is on schedule to show up on Monday.

Good luck to all of you who still have a chance this cycle!
:dust:

I'm due tomorrow and got lots of af cramps and backache !! Boooo😔

This was exactly how I felt before I found out I was pregnant with my LO. I tested in the end because I felt like AF was about to show but never did. Good luck ☺️

I'm due tomorrow and got lots of af cramps and backache !! Boooo😔

This was exactly how I felt before I found out I was pregnant with my LO. I tested in the end because I felt like AF was about to show but never did. Good luck ☺️

Thanks for that 😊, I so feel like I do before every period tho! , trying to stay positive 🙈xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->