Testing thread from 8dpo till bfp or af..**UPDATE on 5th BETA and 2nd US**

LuLu15

Reaction score
This is my second cycle of Clomid and IUI. The last cycle of Clomid and IUI ended in a chemical so trying to stay positive! Here is my 8dpo test with fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 82
ohhhh i can see a little something there hun. defo catching my eye. good luck xxxxx

Thank you!! I thought I saw something but I seem to create my own lines sometimes lol. I might take another one tonight and then definetly tomorrow morning

Thanks green! I'm getting anxious to get home and test again lol.

B!!! I see you got a bfp, congrats!!! So so happy for you!

B!!! I see you got a bfp, congrats!!! So so happy for you!

Thanks girl! It's my 3rd one in a row and I am praying it sticks! Holding on strong so far!! Praying for you this cycle!! We could nearly be bump buddies!!

That's fantastic, praying that little babe sticks!! Thank you, that would be awesome if we were bump buddies!

Ok so I got home and took an ic and a FRER. It's the new FRER which I hate that indent line so not sure if I'm seeing anything here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 86
Same test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 16
Ok I'm making my self crazy this morning!! Is this a line or the stupid indent...pretty sure it had color...but I took an opk and it's not blaring like I've heard so many stories about...when someone has a blaring opk they get a bfp... See anything ladies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 69
Here's another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 43
And another...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 35
And another...

to me, that looks like more than an indent line.... I would do a 4hour hold and do another. looks very promising! good luck!!

I agree...it just looked so pink at first...I also picked up some new tests from a different place to see if maybe it was the test itself because my other tests didn't show that bad of an indent. I will updat in a bit! 😊 Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->