• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing thread from 8dpo till bfp or af..**UPDATE on 5th BETA and 2nd US**

Thank you so much ladies...wondering if a cbd with weeks would show up now....I may try it tomorrow.

This afternoon's IC's...no hold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 66
Yay! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

I see it on both tests, now go get frer girl. Congrats xx

Love that IC result!! I have an EDD of Feb 7th, 2017! Do you know what yours might be Lulu!!?

Based off of FF it's March 5th. Hope this bean is sticky and we get to be bump buddies!! 😊

My digi from this morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 18
Wohoo, no denying that. Gotta love a digi :)

Can I just ask how many dpo you are? I have a digi but don't wanna use it too early x

Can I just ask how many dpo you are? I have a digi but don't wanna use it too early x

11dpo... I was nervous to take it too and wasn't sure it would show anything...but it did! I'm also nervous my tests aren't dark enough but I know it's early I just hate this limbo state especially with an early loss in the past.

How many dpo are you?

11dpo... I was nervous to take it too and wasn't sure it would show anything...but it did! I'm also nervous my tests aren't dark enough but I know it's early I just hate this limbo state especially with an early loss in the past.

How many dpo are you?

That's exactly the same position I'm in, 4 losses in total and 3 early so nervous too as my tests are still faint.

I'm 10dpo today so may use one of my digis tomorrow if my line shows progression. Just scared it's gonna faint or negative x

Lulu that is amazing for so early! I definitely have great vibes and this baby will be it for both of us! Ready to have you as my bump buddy!

How many dpo are you?

That's exactly the same position I'm in, 4 losses in total and 3 early so nervous too as my tests are still faint.

I'm 10dpo today so may use one of my digis tomorrow if my line shows progression. Just scared it's gonna faint or negative x

I took an IC and FRER this am before using the digi. I wanted to be a little confident it wouldn't be completely negative and to make sure my lines weren't getting lighter. Although, I don't think my morning urine is the best because I've been getting better lines at night. Fx for you tomorrow, I will check in on your thread to see how it's going! 😊 Praying we both have sticky babies this go around!

Lulu that is amazing for so early! I definitely have great vibes and this baby will be it for both of us! Ready to have you as my bump buddy!

I'm so so nervous but trying not to get too excited and also trying not to not enjoy this time as well. �� I'm excited for us!! ☺️☺️

I decided to call my RE's office to get bloods done...they will check my HCG, progesterone and my thyroid. I'm hoping the numbers work out this go around. I also took this test tonight...looks a bit darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations! Nothing like seeing it in digital form! I think getting the betas done would be great to give you some peace of mind. Hugs hugs hoping for your sticky bean

Dobby- thank you!! I agree, I need to hear those numbers, the girls there don't sugar coat anything...they tell you exactly what your results could mean.

Thanks ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->