Testing thread from 8dpo till bfp or af..**UPDATE on 5th BETA and 2nd US**

Lulu I had a frozen egg transfer and started to get positive hpt 5 days after!!! I then had a small bleed and went for a scan nothing there. The fact that they even knew my transfer date they thought the worst!!! They took blood again and found it to be increasing went for another scan as the dr was confused and saw a baby with heart beat I am now ready to pop !!! Chin up Hun xx

:hugs: hoping this story turns out to be a positive one :hugs:

OH Lulu!! :hugs: I'm just praying it's not ectopic! Thinking of you!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies!! Preparing for the worst, hoping for the best. Blood work tomorrow, US Friday. I will only be 5 wks 5-6 days.

Following, and hoping this turns into a positive result. im so sorry your going through this

Agreed. Really praying for better news soon and that it isn't ectopic. Hugs. I am so sorry you are going through all of this, and we are here for you.

Thanks ladies! Well...I still don't have any good news. HCG went down to 113 yesterday. And still nothing on US. RE thinks I will start bleeding soon. I will go back Wednesday for another US if necessary. And will have more blood drawn on Tuesday to make sure HCG goes down. He wants me to take another month off but since I've heard you're more fertile after a mc we will try natural. If that doesn't work we will decide if we will do Clomid and iui or just Clomid...it's expensive so that's why we're not sure yet what to do and my insurance pays absolutely nothing for the tests and procedures for fertility. Thank you guys so much for the support!!! It's hard after 2 mc/chemicals back to back and I know many women go through even more. It never gets easier I just hope one day we catch a good egg!! I'll be around still! 😊

I am so sorry to hear that. You are such a strong person, keep up that great attitude. Hugs.

OH Lulu! :hugs: well I'm glad there seems to be somewhat of a turn now and at least it's not ectopic! I too would be torn to do another IUI right away- try natural and then maybe just Clomid if needed at first? Who knows! It is up to you love and I support whatever u choose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->