Testing thread from 8dpo till bfp or af..**UPDATE on 5th BETA and 2nd US**

Hey hun just wanted to jump in and say don't give up hope.

My cousin went through the exact same thing, and now she has a beautiful little girl. The reason all hers were out of wack and her levels were rising slowly was because originally she was pregnant with twins. She unfortunately lost one of the twins (a boy) but the other twin was still going strong and that was why her levels started rising again. They slowed down (almost dropping) when she lost the boy.

I know its a sad thought hun but don't give up hope. they also didnt find anything on her US until she was nearlly 8 weeks

Good luck hunni xxx:hugs::hugs:

That is a bit strange maybe vanishing twin,
Don't want to scare but on worse side of things could be a molar even if levels are rising "abnormally"

I hope everything works out for you tho xx

Well she didn't lose the twin until around 16 weeks, that's when he levels started to go out of whack. I know it's early and yours are going weird but you never know! X

Ok now I'm weirded out even more...I got my 'pregnant 1-2' last Thursday...I told myself...I will wait a week and take another hoping for a 2-3...well with all these weird betas I wasn't sure anymore...today I got my smu and as I was getting out of the shower thought 'what the he'll' the worst I see is either 'not pregnant' or 'pregnant 1-2' still....ummmm no I see this!!! ������

With my last 2 kids I never had blood work done... With my son I took 1 test and then waited for my appt at 8 wks...with my daughter I took a test at work then had my hubby bring me a digi weeks which said 1-2 wks then about a week later took another digi weeks and got 2-3 then waited for my appointment and saw a hb at 7wk3.

I did have 2 follies when they did the US so it could be vanishing twin... I just don't know...I have to look up molar pregnancy, don't know much about it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 19
Gosh how confusing :hugs: 2-3 usually indicates levels over 200 (but less than 2000)
Fingers tightly crossed for you xxx

Ps. Molar is usually high numbers doubling like crazy. (I had one in 2009) x

Thank you! It is super confusing...did I jump from 81 to 200 in 24 ish hours?? Or is the test faulty?? I do have my US on Tuesday at 1130 and will also go Monday at 6 am for blood work.

I got the call back... HCG is at 81 :shrug: the nurse said it was weird...so they want me to get my blood work done on Monday and then schedule an US next week to see what's going on. Ugh...I just want it to be done so I can start the next cycle. It's nerve racking to think it can be an ectopic. I have really good pain tolerance so that makes me nervous that I won't catch it but I know Sometimes there isn't pain. She also said to call if I start bleeding. I'm lost.

They could be wrong. About all of it. sometimes things are just slow to pick up and then it's all fine. I haven't cont'd reading through. BUT I have heard of women being told this and then going on to have a baby from that very same conception. Even having an US and them telling her it wasn't viable then weeks later, everything was FINE. I hope I'm not jumping the gun on this. :hugs:

***Okay, good. I was so scared, I was going to say that and then read further and find out you had gotten a definitive answer. I don't know how you feel about terminations but I have know a couple ladies that have went and there was no HB or something else just as devasting, like them saying things weren't developing correctly early on after an US at a certain point, saying it wasn't viable, (yada, yada) and suggesting to go ahead and terminate. IMO I would not do that. Just from what I have seen happen with friends, DOCTORS CAN BE WRONG. They are HUMANS too, and people are unique, sometimes EVERYONE just doesn't "fit' into their textbook. Go with your intuition on this one, hun. Things could be perfectly fine and you go on to have a beautiful baby. I've seen it happen, but only bc those women refused to listen and not terminate prematurely. Now, i'm NOT saying if you found out it was ectopic to not do what they say, but otherwise, I would wait it out. I honestly have a good feeling about this and I think that things are going to be fine. I hate saying that you, bc I don't want to give you false hope, but I am normally right about these kinds of things. I'm hesitant, bc I've never met you or talked to you on the phone, but when it comes to babies, I've had a gift for a long time, like knowing the sex, when they will born, if there will be problems, etc. Without actually speaking to you, I can't truly be sure, but my intuition on this one is that they are wrong, and you should wait this out. Disregard all if you would like, as I am no expert, I just feel like there is more to this then what they are saying, and that things will pick up very quickly for you. Hugs. I hope I"m right.

Amber- thank you so much...since the beginning I have felt this was going to work out...after the first few betas I was heart broken...but I'm staying positive now... I will enjoy this time being pregnant!! When I go for the US I will only be 5wk1 or 5wk2...so they may not see anything, but I won't be terminating this pregnancy unless it will be harmful such as an ectopic...I will wait until it's a must or I hope I get to wait 9 months to hold a little baby in my arms and give him/her kisses!! 😌😊😊

OH Lulu!! How frustrating to be so confused! I will be sending out a special prayer for you tonight! I'm staying positive for you too!! :hugs:

Amber- thank you so much...since the beginning I have felt this was going to work out...after the first few betas I was heart broken...but I'm staying positive now... I will enjoy this time being pregnant!! When I go for the US I will only be 5wk1 or 5wk2...so they may not see anything, but I won't be terminating this pregnancy unless it will be harmful such as an ectopic...I will wait until it's a must or I hope I get to wait 9 months to hold a little baby in my arms and give him/her kisses!! 😌😊😊

NO problem :hugs: I think that it is best that you stay positive as well. I'm going to PM you ;)

Yeah molars are usually very high numbers that don't seem to go down but partial molars can cause strange number rises

But to get 2-3 your hcg must be 200! Which if 81 has doubled in 2r hours could be the case xx

I had blood work done last month when i miscarried and on same day as bloods at 129 I got 2-3 on my digital x

In case anyone searches this tread and goes through the same or similar frustration as me...here is my 19dpo test afternoon urine, not very consitrated ...still showing progression. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
Hey!! None yet. I go Monday for more blood work and I made my US appointment for Tuesday at 1130. No bleeding for anything yet...I'm exhausted but that's normal for me with my thyroid, school, work and kids lol oh and the hubby. 😂 How are you doing and feeling? You're over 8 weeks already!! That's awesome, have you gone for a scan yet?

Just came across your post, I hope everything works out for you!! :) x

Keeping you in my thoughts! Really hoping you get some good news after all this confusion. Hugs hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->