Testing thread from 8dpo till bfp or af..**UPDATE on 5th BETA and 2nd US**

I'm only 19dpo too and I got 2-3 on a digi which seems prefect because I'm only 4+5 weeks. Hope your next bloods go well x

Hey!! None yet. I go Monday for more blood work and I made my US appointment for Tuesday at 1130. No bleeding for anything yet...I'm exhausted but that's normal for me with my thyroid, school, work and kids lol oh and the hubby. 😂 How are you doing and feeling? You're over 8 weeks already!! That's awesome, have you gone for a scan yet?

Thanks girl! Yes just had my first scan last Wednesday! Everything looked good and the heartbeat was 168bpm ❤️ I just have a good feeling about your pregnancy!! Good luck with your appointment tomorrow :hugs: it's a holiday tomorrow here so nothing is open!

How exciting!!! Aw it's the best hearing that heart beat!! There is 1 lab open tomorrow so I can get my HCG done and then Tuesday I will go for the US...I'm getting more and more nervous for it! I'm gunna take another test this afternoon too just so I know if it's getting lighter so my hopes aren't up too high.

Another small update...I had my blood taken today for another HCG. I won't get the results till tomorrow since it's a holiday. But I go tomorrow at 11:30 for an US to see what's going on and I'm getting very nervous for it. We are also getting away this weekend for a bachlelor/bachelorette party in Vegas...it's gunna be a little hard to hide the possible pregnancy from our friends but I will do my best unless I get really bad news tomorrow then it won't matter. I took another test yesterday which keeps getting darker so I'm very much wondering what my HCG is at now. I'll post the pic, this is 21dpo afternoon test. Any how, I will update after the scan tomorrow.

Happy 4th of July!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 3
Good luck tomorrow! Keeping everything crossed for you!
Your line looks great!

My tip is just make friends with the bartender. Whisper to make all your drinks virgin and tip him/her well. Make some excuse for why you can't take shots or do a coyote ugly, take a shot, spit it into your beer/soda chaser ;)

Gl at your us!

Hey girl happy 4th of July!! Hope your scan today goes well!!

Well...not good news. So my best only went up to 174...so from 81 to 174 in 6 days. He said my numbers should be around 2,000. We did the US, he could not find a gestational sac in my uterus nor in my tube. I O'd from my left side so that's where the ectopic would be if there was one. He wants me to get more blood work on Thursday and have another US on Friday to hopefully see the sac or something in my uterus and not in my tube. If it's in my tube then he will give me methotrexate which I really hope I don't have to take otherwise if it's in the uterus we just wait until I miscarry. He was thinking if I implanted later it might be a very early pregnancy but since I was getting positives since 9dpo, it's not likely. Thanks for all the support ladies. I wish I had better news. But I will update on Friday again.

Sorry to read your update Lulu, I hope this isn't an ectopic for you but so gutted for you that this isn't looking to be viable. I hope you get answers on Friday x

Just popping in to let you know you are still in my heart and prayers, and I am still holding out hope that all this works out and it ends up just being a bit of a bumpy beginning for you. What test's were you using when you got your very early bfp's? Is it possible those were not actually bfp's and just bad test's or evaps and that you actually did implant much later?

:cry: so sorry Lulu :hugs: keeping you in my prayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->