• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing thread from 8dpo till bfp or af..**UPDATE on 5th BETA and 2nd US**

What a day!! It's only 6pm and I'm exhausted and would love to go to bed. Well I got up extra early so that I could get my bloods done and get the results later today!! I was super excited and also nervous for this. Well I got to the lab and the lady is taking a while to find the fax...she takes me to the back and looks in the computer (I knew it wouldn't be in the computer because they are a completely different system) she then tells me 'sorry the orders aren't here' and then it was like a silent stare between us because I wasn't leaving with her poking me to get blood...so I asked her, could you look again just to make sure...she said "I don't see how that's going to help" as she's walking away. That's where I got mad. Why do you need to be so rude, it's your job to double check everything. So I ended up leaving and crying all the way to work. I called my RE's office and left a msg because they don't open until 8 and I had to be at work at 7. I finally get a call back from the re and they said resent the orders but have a confirmation from the one they sent the day before. Well I worked until 4:30 today and the lab closes at 6. I got to the lab at 5 and as I'm pulling in the RE office called and I explained to her what happened because she was wondering why she didn't have my results to tell me. They are closed on the weekend so I figured I wouldn't get my results until Monday. BUT she told me she had some early IUI's tomorrow and as long as I got them done today she would call me by 10 or 11 to give me the results!! I couldn't thank her enough, a bad day ended good!! Ok end of rant, sorry it was so long. Here is tonight's test...it's getting darker...tomorrow I will update with my beta number. 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
What a day!! It's only 6pm and I'm exhausted and would love to go to bed. Well I got up extra early so that I could get my bloods done and get the results later today!! I was super excited and also nervous for this. Well I got to the lab and the lady is taking a while to find the fax...she takes me to the back and looks in the computer (I knew it wouldn't be in the computer because they are a completely different system) she then tells me 'sorry the orders aren't here' and then it was like a silent stare between us because I wasn't leaving with her poking me to get blood...so I asked her, could you look again just to make sure...she said "I don't see how that's going to help" as she's walking away. That's where I got mad. Why do you need to be so rude, it's your job to double check everything. So I ended up leaving and crying all the way to work. I called my RE's office and left a msg because they don't open until 8 and I had to be at work at 7. I finally get a call back from the re and they said resent the orders but have a confirmation from the one they sent the day before. Well I worked until 4:30 today and the lab closes at 6. I got to the lab at 5 and as I'm pulling in the RE office called and I explained to her what happened because she was wondering why she didn't have my results to tell me. They are closed on the weekend so I figured I wouldn't get my results until Monday. BUT she told me she had some early IUI's tomorrow and as long as I got them done today she would call me by 10 or 11 to give me the results!! I couldn't thank her enough, a bad day ended good!! Ok end of rant, sorry it was so long. Here is tonight's test...it's getting darker...tomorrow I will update with my beta number. 😊

YAY!!! Congrats!! That was very nice of your RE <3

Congrats! Your progression looks wonderful! I have a good feeling about this one <3 But you will be in my prayers! Good Luck <3

Thank you ladies so much! Yes!! I wanted to cry when she said she'd be there tomorrow and would call me. She said 'I am leaving your chart open on my desk so I know I'm waiting for your labs'

Thank you ladies so much! Yes!! I wanted to cry when she said she'd be there tomorrow and would call me. She said 'I am leaving your chart open on my desk so I know I'm waiting for your labs'

Yeah, that probably would of made me want to cry as well. :hugs: But you'll know as soon as she get's them. My doctor has a web portal that I can log into that shows me all my bloodwork as soon as it is confirmed by the lab, so when my dr gets it, so do I, which I love. Would be great if your doctor had something similar for you. Not all doctors have jumped on the online update bandwagon yet, unfortunately. I think your blood work will be great though. You shouldn't worry. You've got a great progression going on so at least you have that to comfort you for now :) :hugs:

Definitely getting darker Lulu!! So sweet of your RE to make up for that mistake this morning! Can't wait to hear your results! &#128536;&#128536;&#128536;

Yeah, that probably would of made me want to cry as well. :hugs: But you'll know as soon as she get's them. My doctor has a web portal that I can log into that shows me all my bloodwork as soon as it is confirmed by the lab, so when my dr gets it, so do I, which I love. Would be great if your doctor had something similar for you. Not all doctors have jumped on the online update bandwagon yet, unfortunately. I think your blood work will be great though. You shouldn't worry. You've got a great progression going on so at least you have that to comfort you for now :) :hugs:

Thank you! Yes my regular doc has the portal and I love it!! But this doc doesn't do much on the computer but I'm so thankful for the awesome staff they have!

Definitely getting darker Lulu!! So sweet of your RE to make up for that mistake this morning! Can't wait to hear your results! &#128536;&#128536;&#128536;
Thank you B!! Yes she is awesome and I couldn't be happier of how she felt with it!!

Ok!! Got my results back!! HCG: 46 at 3 wks 5 days and progesterone is at 53!!! My thyroid is also good.

So with my chemical my labs on 14dpo were HCG 10 and progesterone 4. So these new numbers make me happy...just hope they double by Monday...she said she wants to see a 60% increase and that's probably because it's
3 days rather than 2.

Ok!! Got my results back!! HCG: 46 at 3 wks 5 days and progesterone is at 53!!! My thyroid is also good.

So with my chemical my labs on 14dpo were HCG 10 and progesterone 4. So these new numbers make me happy...just hope they double by Monday...she said she wants to see a 60% increase and that's probably because it's
3 days rather than 2.

This is amazing news!!! What a difference in numbers!! Congrats Lulu!! :baby:

That's really awesome news! Your numbers look great! You're in my prayers, and wishing you a awesomely super sticky little bean <3

Thanks ladies!! I'm waiting for my beta from this morning...getting nervous because my lines are not as dark as control but I'm only 15dpo... And I'm not sure when they get darker or as dark....my IC's are getting darker. I'm just nervous....I don't know what to think.

Well my 2nd beta only went up to 58...they are calling it a blighted ovum this time. I'm crushed.

OH no Lulu!! What does a blighted ovum mean? Does it mean that it is for sure done? Or is there a chance to go back up!!? I'm absolutely shocked for you! Update me on what this means love! Sending big hugs and prayers!

Thank you! Not sure why, but the second time around is MUCH harder for me... Man, it hurts.

So sorry :hugs: That's awful news. I feel so horrible for you. You will be in my prayers, and hopefully the real thing is right around the corner for you. So sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->