• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testing thread from 8dpo till bfp or af..**UPDATE on 5th BETA and 2nd US**

So sorry.. that news is always hard to take. I had a blighted ovum a couple years ago after 7 months ttc and exactly 1 month later I was pregnant again with a sticky baby. Fx the same will happen for you!

Thank you ladies...I feel like I'm broken....I hope it comes soon and I've always believed in what's meant to be will be. I'm Just trying not to be so emotional.

B- a blighted ovum is when the egg fertilizes and implants and the baby just doesn't develope after that. So there's a yolk sac but no embryo. Being so early i'm thinking its a chemical because I never did an ultrasound to see if there is a yolk sac or not. I dunno though. I got back for more blood on Wednesday or Thursday's, she said which ever day is better for me but she believes the numbers will continue to go down from here. She was very supportive on the phone and explained everything to me, such as other tests that can be done. We are trying to purchase a new home and I'm not sure if we can afford much more fertility treatments so we will see what the future holds. Thank for being so supportive ladies...not sure what I'd do without all the support given off of this site!

so sorry lulu that's devastating news. Hopefully it will pass, sending you lots of love and sticky baby dust :hugs:

OH Lulu! Thanks for the information and again I am so sorry! I know your body is on the rght track now and knows what to do and the next time it will be a healthy baby!

I knew what you mean about the 2nd mc being harder! It's like our minds forgive one time, but we start thinking this can't possibly happen twice! When it does we are devastated!! I love hearing from you and I hope you stay positive and continue to try without spending a ton of money on fertility things! Follow your instinct!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry to see this. All the best & I hope you get your sticky bean soon xx

I'm so sorry for your loss, it really does never get any easier. Please take all the time you need and be kind to yourself xx

Thanks ladies! I'm headed to get my blood drawn again here in about 20 min. I'll get the results in the afternoon and update. I'm scared that it's an ectopic because I took my last tests last night to see if they were getting lighter and they aren't. My IC is much darker than it was Sunday and I did an OPK and it was still blazing. Last time they told me HCG numbers can be all over the place with and ectopic. I'll update when I know. Thanks again ladies!

The top is yesterday afternoon. I know it's dry but that darker than I've gotten, I dipped it and left it thinking I'd come back to a faint line. The bottom is Sunday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
OH no Lulu that's scary! Keep us updated!

Sorry you are going through this. Praying it's not an ectopic but if it is at least you have got onto it early as they are very dangerous they longer they are left, as you know.

Keep us updated xx:hugs:

I got the call back... HCG is at 81 :shrug: the nurse said it was weird...so they want me to get my blood work done on Monday and then schedule an US next week to see what's going on. Ugh...I just want it to be done so I can start the next cycle. It's nerve racking to think it can be an ectopic. I have really good pain tolerance so that makes me nervous that I won't catch it but I know Sometimes there isn't pain. She also said to call if I start bleeding. I'm lost.

:shrug: how strange. Now you're stuck in limbo :cry: I really hope this gets sorted out quickly for you either way. :hugs:

It is strange! and Thank you!! It's like my body is confused. The nurse seemed really confused by it too. She said call if you bleed and I asked if I start bleeding do I not go in for an US...and she kinda paused and said well it depends on the type of bleeding. Now I'm kinda anxious to get an US to see whats going on in there.

I don't know if an US would show anything yet would it? I'm really not sure. Miracles do happen though so don't give up hope until you have a definitive answer to what's going on, ok?

Fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy :hugs:

I'm not sure if they could locate anything whether it be in the uterus or in one of the tubes...Sometimes they don't see anything. This would be a fantastic miracle if it worked out but the nurse kept saying "I don't think this is a viable pregnancy" She was still leaning toward chemical. But I guess usually chemicals have low progesterone and mine was really high.

Thanks you for the support!

I guess time will tell Lulu but I have everything crossed for you xx

Just came across this and was reading your posts LuLu. Wanted to say I'm sorry you're going through this. Fx it turns into a healthy pregnancy for you.

So sorry you are going through this :hugs: prayers everything turns out alright :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->