Testing till AF or BFP, 6dpo onwards OMG!!!....

Tweeked xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 26
I think I see something on your most recent two (IC and fat one) FX!

Looks like they're is something ! Stalking to find out :)

Thanks, good to know I'm not seeing things xxx

Well I went out and bought my local chemist last box of frers. Decided for some crazy reason that I wanted to use one when I got home after a 2 hour hold:dohh: (need to stop wasting money on tests, testing numerous times a day)

Anyway here's the result. Keep thinking something is catching my eye again, but no doubt it's just the indent :( I am going to hold off using the other test until the morning! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 64
Another xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 49
I see something faint on the sd and feel like something is catching my eye on the frer. Its hard not to test when we pee isn't it? Good luck hun xxx

Thank you xxx I keep looking at the tests and I can see lines, but I keep thinking they should be darker for 8dpo. I'm using my last cheapie and the frer in the morning, if it's negative then I'll assume I'm out this month and that I just had dud tests :( (3 different brands tho?)

Thank u, so I'm not going insane then lol?! LOL keeping my fingers crossed for a clearer result in the morning xxx

Tested this a bit ago and got lines, but I expected darker if there really was something going on by now. My ic has darkened a bit more and is 10 mlu but the frer hasn't changed much (they are 12.5mlu). Confused to say the least. I guess I could of OV a day or two later then I thought ( I based my OV on ewcm on the 22nd), so I could be on 8dpo still, but i had faint lines for two or three days??? Could it be a chemical pg???

I've run out of tests now. Unsure wether to go later and get a superdrug pack or to wait a few days :( :coffee:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 52
Tweeked

Tell me I'm not seeing things pls xxxx :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 39
Id say a line is a line and this is the start of your bfp! Can't wait to see your text tests!

Thank you xxx

I'm going to get some more tests later. Trying to keep all this a secret for DH, if he knew how many tests I'd gone through I don't think he would be happy(not to mention how many ill buy later) lol. Men don't understand the need to know lol if it was up to him he would wait until a bump appeared!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->