Testing till AF or BFP, 6dpo onwards OMG!!!....

What kind of sd are you using holly?

Hi, it's these ones hun. I've run out of them and only got a frer left now :( they are 10mlu sensitive xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
My boobs have been tingling quite a bit over the last few days and my nipples are quite sensitive (I'm still bf my 12 month old), no other symptoms than that at the moment.

I've ordered some more tests off eBay, but I don't think they will get here until wed/thur. I'm really hesitant to use that frer in the morning, as I saw virtually nothing on this mornings. Would 24 hours make a difference??? Xx

Ok thanks. I just went and bought FRER because I just noticed I was taking rapid results. Dumb me. So I will be testing soon

I wasn't going to test so early this morning, but thanks to my 12 month old, she decided she wanted to be up playing at 6am.

Anyway, used my last frer this morning and got a v faint pink line (had nothing on yesterday's frer). It's been a nightmare to get a good pic of it with artificial lighting, but I can see it and it's pink. I can see me going to get some more tests later lol :haha:

Tell me you can see it please people???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 75
Tweeked x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 31
Thank you both!

I'm assuming I must of OV later then I thought. I'm going to get some more superdrug tests and frers later, so will keep testing as planned x I just hope it starts to get darker, I think AF would be due Thursday/Friday.

I'm concerned and confused.

I've been out and bought two superdrug tests (pink packing not white like my last lot) and a box of frers. I went straight to tesco loos and used one of the sg ones, I must of not been to the loo for about 4hrs) and I can hardly make out a line. I'm going back home shortly, so will have a better look then, but surely these tests should be progressing more??? I've always had good lines on frers when testing early in the past. Starting to think this is going to be over before its began :( keeping my frer for tomorrow morning to see if there's any change x

I saw a line on the last test. Try Fmu tomorrow.

I just tested yesterday for the first time and got 3 BFP! And today 7 days before period with FRER and BFP! So I don't think 6dpo is too early! Good luck

Today's frer (was taken at nearly 3am, thanks to my 12 month old), last time I went to the loo before then was 10pm, so a good hold. Opinions???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 54
Another, not tweaked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 38
This is of the other superdrug (pink pack that I got a bfn on last night), can't believe how faint/non existent it is compared with frer (same urine used):wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 30
I think ur super early, defo see the line on the frer struggling with to last test, try and wait until tomorrow if you can hun xx

Thanks.

I will, not going to test till tomorrow am. I really must of OV a couple of days later then I thought. We only bd once on ewcm day. Really wish I'd not started testing early. Only got lines on frers from yesterday, so I assume that's a good sign x do u think it looks any darker from Monday's? X

Yep theres a line! Keep testing!! But good idea to wait until tomorrow. It looka darker yea, i could see the line right away. I think your lines will get darker and darker! I know what you mean about testing early, next time i am going to wait as long as i possibly can!

I think it looks darker hun! Good luck and I'm looking forward to ur next test xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->