Testing till AF or BFP, 6dpo onwards OMG!!!....

Well, went out a bought a twin pack of superdrug early result and twin pack of frers.

Had enough time to have a good 4 hour hold and decided to do one of the superdrug ones........ Another really faint (probably in my head) line. Will do one original pic and one tweaked. Can u see anything or is this all in my head? The line is drying darker, but could see something in the time limit.

Really thinking if these lines don't change in the morning, then I might as well give up. It's so frustrating :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 50
Tweeked ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 17
I cant tell if I see a line or if I see a white line where the line is supposed to be...?

If I look at it more tho...I do see a faint line...

I know what u mean, this is the only test I can't seem to get a good pic of.

I've done another pic, tweaked with the IC I took this morning. The lines do look pink x can u make it out?? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 17
I definitely see it and it's darker than yesterday!!!

I see it girl! Its so faint that i cant see the pink, but all of your tests have had them so i doubt you would get so many evaps! I am getting definite bfns but your tests have something on them for sure!

Really got to stop getting up at 5-6 am to test, it's wiping me out. Impatience eh?

Anyhow took my other superdrug test this morning at 5am, 12 hours after doing the last yesterday. Here's the result, the line looks better in real life, best line so far. Adding 2 pics, one is tweeked.

Because I saw the line on this, I thought I'd use one of my frers. But there's next to nothing on it :( I know that the superdrug is more sensitive, but would the frer not pick something up??? This is the first time I've used the superdrug ones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 51
Tweeked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 12
I see it and it looks darker hun, I prefer sd over frer. Good luck xxx

Frer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 49
Frer again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 26
the superdrug is deffo darker. I saw another thread here the other day where the superdrug was showing before the frer x

I see it and it looks darker hun, I prefer sd over frer. Good luck xxx

Thank you xxxx that's good to know, I just know frers have always given me great results in the past. I've only got one test left :( it's a frer, I'm going to have to save it till tomorrow morning now, don't fancy making yet another trip into town for a sg pack (they had sold out of the pink twin packs), also it's more money! :( spent a small fortune :dohh:

the superdrug is deffo darker. I saw another thread here the other day where the superdrug was showing before the frer x

That's good to know thanks, wondered if they were selling dud tests lol xx

See it on the first test! I like those better than the frer cause the line is thicker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->