Testing way too early!! (UPDATE)

I took a test last night on a FRER and got a faint line....this morning nothing :(

last night:
IMG_5020.jpg

this morning:
IMG_5058.jpg

Did you use FMU? I ask because that has always been the worst for me for line progression. I'd try 2nd morning urine or afternoon urine <3 Hugs!

I did use FMU actually and was wondering if maybe that was the issue?? I took another FRER with smu and there was another faint line but nothing like WOAH its def there....heres a pic:
IMG_5080.jpg

In my experience, yes, it is an issue lol. My lousiest lines were FMU lol! I do see that line and it looks pink! Fingers crossed!!! It's still early for you. I didn't get my BFP with this one until 12 DPO.

In my experience, yes, it is an issue lol. My lousiest lines were FMU lol! I do see that line and it looks pink! Fingers crossed!!! It's still early for you. I didn't get my BFP with this one until 12 DPO.

I am hoping this is it

I see the lines!! Fmu absolutely sucked for me, I even did like a poll and the were only a handful who liked fmu, I was 16dpo getting super dark test line on frer but when i tested fmu the next day it was so faint I thought for sure I was miscarrying but I'm now 21weeks good luck love but I'm def calling that the start of your bfp!!!!!

I'm out :(

went to check my cervix and pulled out with creamy CM, wiped off on toilet paper and there was the slightest hint of pink...af is coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->