Tests are progressing insanely fast

NDH

5 on earth, 9 in heaven, 1 in utero
Reaction score
If I'm out on my dates it's not by more than a day or two, but it i am fairly confident I pegged my ovulation day correctly as I always have mittleshmertz that aligns with a thermal shift. I wasn't temping this cycle (except to confirm my temps were in the post ovulation range after I experienced mittleshmertz, and I only had the temperature shift the day *after* I expected to. So if anything I might only be 9dpo even...

I have been pregnant a lot of times (this is my 14th pregnancy, 9 were losses) and this is the most insane progression I have ever seen. This is what I would expect tests to look like 24h or more apart. At this rate I'm fully expecting a dye stealer before I'm even 4 weeks :haha:

IMG_20230414_113129022~2.jpg

Your test progression is AWESOME! I can't wait to see who is growing in there!!! *Squeals*

Reactions: NDH
Nat!! That's CRAZY!!! You're right. That progression should be in days and not hours! Ahhh, it does look like there's more than one baby in there! Do you have Mittelschmerz (I didn't know they use this German word in English too), do u have the Mittelschmerz on both sides?

Convinced it’s your second set of twins. So exciting.

Out of interest, dip an opk? Did you have dark tests with your twins?

I would if I had any OPKs.

My tests did darken quickly with my twins but not this quickly. I want to go look for my journal now and compare

Found my old TTC journal. I only got a vvfl on a cheapie 10dpo with the twins, a faint but clear line the next day, and a line almost as dark as the control on a frer the day after that :haha:. So I guess it was a good leap afterall! Haha. But frer back in the day were way better than cheapies and progression from different brands of tests doesnt count. Looking for my pregnancy journal for betas. My symptoms also started from day one with them

Screenshots from my journal with my twins showing progression and my betas. Now I want to see my Dr on Monday and get betas done - I'll be the same dpo as when I got them done with the twins

Screenshot_20230415-164913.png Screenshot_20230415-164937.png

Oh wow that frer was really dark back then. That's great you will get betas the same day can't wait to hear the numbers!

Have you got any frer for now? Did you have symptoms this month? X

I can't get over how dark your 10dpo test is. I want a line like that at 10dpo, I'd be so happy with them I really would.

No I don't have any FRERs. Can't say I'm not tempted to get one now, but they are so ridiculously overpriced now (I bought a 7 pack for $28 back then and the stores here only have single packs for $18! And they have been giving so many awful evaps for so many people lately I really don't want to support them anymore!)

I hope I can get in on Monday. In Australia we had a walk in clinic with a walk in lab in the same building and it was so easy to be seen.
We do have a walk in clinic here, but if you're not in when they open at 9:30 you might not get seen, and then once I have a referral (if my Dr will give me one) I have to go to the hospital where the only lab in town is, and they only do walk in appointments in the morning. So chances are I might not get bloods drawn til Tuesday

Se
I can't get over how dark your 10dpo test is. I want a line like that at 10dpo, I'd be so happy with them I really would.
Sending you so much baby dust for this month. :dust:. I absolutely cannot believe how dark my 10dpo test was either. Even my 8dpo test for that matter.

In my memory I'd gotten an 8dpo positive with the twins but it was actually 10dpo, so I've never even had an 8dpo positive before, let alone one that wasn't even a squinter.

Updated progress pic with today's 12dpo test (taken at noon) on the bottom.

Today is my AF date and it really looks like she's not coming but I'm always the most nervous on this day when I've tested early.

Can you imagine if I hadn't tested early and waited until after AF is late like I had originally planned? That line would be so dark I'd be wondering if I hadn't actually gotten pregnant last cycle lmao (I did test on CD 5 this month because my last AF *was* weird.

It can't get much darker before turning into a dye stealer.

IMG_20230416_120836620~2.jpg

Amazing lines ! Definitely turning into a dye stealer <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"