Tests are progressing insanely fast

Them lines are amazing I'm here stalking waiting if you having more than one or not :haha: xx

Reactions: NDH
That's crazy for 12dpo I'm just amazed.. Is there anything else that can cause high hcg other than multiples?! Congrats again you must be thrilled x

Molar pregnancies, unfortunately so praying not that. HCG can be really high in singleton pregnancies too so it could be just one.

I really hope I can see my Dr tomorrow and she'll order me betas

Oh wow, that’s some strong levels beaut. Looking forward to find out how many you have snuggling in :hugs:

Any updates? How's the tests looking now? I want to see a dye stealer frer lol

Teats are looking good still but I don't have a dye stealer yet. I keep thinking they can't possibly get any darker without being a dye stealer but then they do lol.

Second HCG draw will be tomorrow and I won't get the results of either until Monday.

This mornings test wasn't as dark as the last couple have been - but I've been testing at midday and today was with fmu which historically for me isn't as good.
Trying not to let the anxiety set in.

I can't tell if today's is actually lighter than yesterday's or not. Today's control line is darker, which makes it look lighter, but I don't know whether it's a bad thing that the control line is darker or if it's just a test that had more dye to begin with.
I might go buy a frer today. I really thought I'd see a dye stealer by now based on how quickly they were darkening at first.
Reminding myself though that my lines are still great for 15 dpo and cheapies are often really slow to turn into dye stealers.
It's going to be a long wait until Monday for my results though, but I have enough tests to get me through til Sunday doing one a day. I really hope I'll have a dye stealer by then. But if not at least the following day I'll have the test results which will be even more concrete than guessing progression based on line darkness.

IMG_20230419_100402050~2.jpg

You should totally buy a FRER, I think it will give you peace of mind! Hang in there until Monday, xoxo!!!

I just hate how expensive they are. They keep going up in price and down in quality it seems lol. They're $17+ tax for just a single one and I hate paying that when I can get 30 premom tests for $10 :haha:

I think you need to stop testing. I know that’s really hard to do. I tested for progression with frer and clear blue and there was definitely a few days with different levels of darkness where I lost my mind with anxiety. Logically you know that there are so many variables like how much dye is in the test or how hydrated you are. Praying your hcg numbers give you some peace.

Girl…you’re good! Unless you’re going to get a FRER! Then I vote FRER! If not…I vote more dip sticks.

My tears always slow down 12-18 dpo. I start resting at 5dpo. Around 12, I make two lines. Evens and odds. Makes it easier to see and keeps me sane

My tears always slow down 12-18 dpo. I start resting at 5dpo. Around 12, I make two lines. Evens and odds. Makes it easier to see and keeps me sane

What do u mean by "evens and odds"?? Do u mean u compare tests on even days / odd days so that you see a clearer difference??

Your tests look SO dark for 14/15 DPO. I wouldn't worry at all if I were you. I'm sooo interested to see how many babies you're growing!!'

What do u mean by "evens and odds"?? Do u mean u compare tests on even days / odd days so that you see a clearer difference??
Yes. Hcg doubles every day and it happens very rapidly after conception. So it’s easy to see the difference of tests in the same day or day to day. So after 12dpo, I like them up so I’m only looking at the progression of every other day. I also had hook effect early 5w.

Also if it makes you feel better you can download Premom and scan them as if they are opks lol. I don’t really suggest it because a lot of variables can change the ratios, but I had fun scanning them and watching the numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->