Tests are progressing insanely fast

I am so happy for you NDH! Your lines look beautiful. I will be following for your betas.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: NDH
Dye stealer! The control line lightens up after drying so since this photo was taken it l has become even more obvious.

It came up *dark* as soon as the strip got wet, so long before the control line too. All my other tests has had a *hint* of a line show up around the same time as the control and then slowly darkened. Even my dark 16dpo test.

My 16dpo test after drying looks like the very start of a dye stealer as well, but this one is very clearly darker

IMG_20230422_133200569~2.jpg

Last edited:
I would be extremely happy with a test like that.

Update: my 13dpo HCG was 322, on 16dpo it was 1699! Doubling time of 31.6 hours!

That's great! The doubling time is usually 48-72 hours so you're SUPER fast!!! What do you think??? Any chance of twins / triplets with your HCG levels??? I think even your 13dpo HCG is wayy high. I had one early beta done with my first one and it was about 94 at 14 DPO.

Last edited:
My doubling time is 31.6 hours this time and it was 31.8 hours with the twins (approximately. I had to assume 48 hours between the tests but I don't remember if I had them done at the same time).
I don't have any HCG data from any of my singleton pregnancies to go off of, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's twins again

Oh lovely lady them number sound amazing (don't no much about betas but seen enough over the years on these boards lol) I'm stalking for updates when you have your scan :) xx

Beautiful tests and amazing numbers!!! I'm so happy for you!!

Oh lovely lady them number sound amazing (don't no much about betas but seen enough over the years on these boards lol) I'm stalking for updates when you have your scan :) xx

When I told my husband I said "this won't mean anything to you but" and he goes "all I heard is 'alphabet soup is good for you' but if going up is good then yay" :rofl:

When I told my husband I said "this won't mean anything to you but" and he goes "all I heard is 'alphabet soup is good for you' but if going up is good then yay" :rofl:

When I first came on the board they were my exact words :haha: :rofl: men don't have a clue really do they pmsl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->