Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

I have bloat but I'm also just fat :haha: but yes, in the beginning you get lots of bloat which then goes away.

Fingers crossed for you guppy!!

&i consider this the main thread. Idk which one is really but felt more comfortable w u ladies...whether or not it technically is the main Novemeber thread, it is for me since i feel like i can click w u ladies.

I already have the bloat bump too! Not fair. What PinkPassion said is what happened to me last time, the bloat bump stuck around til it turned into actual baby.

Thanks for you all being so understanding and supportive!

I don't feel too bloated this time, although I feel like since this is baby #3 for me, like my uterus is already legitimately pooching out, and expanding already. Once you've had one baby, your body has a tremendous memory for what it's supposed to do, and everything tends to happen sooner. I was "showing" (although again, it was all uterus, and not because baby was large enough to fill the uterus or anything) around 10 weeks the last time I was pregnant. I hope it isn't so obvious this time, because we don't plan on telling anyone for a long time...probably not until I'm 16-20 weeks along, I'm hoping.

Nasea kicked in yesterday (still not 100% sure on dates but i think im 4+1 today. Woke uo today feeling the same, which hobestly aurprised me considering the situation. In a way it is welcoming. In another discomforting because i had HG with dd. Hows everyone else doing w the MS?

yay, my scan has been brought forward to Friday! :)

Felt sick this morning but it seems to have (hopefully) faded again.

Honestly my nausea disappeared several days ago and hasn't really returned :( ... I've not gotten sick one time yet. My other symptoms have returned exhaustion being the main one and headaches and tender boobs that have pinching pains here and there.. I don't know what to make of it.. o yeah I'm starving all the time too I'm already back over 100! (Generally 93 lbs prepregnancy, but had 4 lbs to go from last baby, so starting out 97 this go around and last night I was 102) I'm sure it sounds small to y'all, I always get eye rolls when I mention my weight but I'm a very small petite person so it's already a lot to me!!

Hi - do you mind if I join you all? I'm due around the 22nd of November. If I manage to get that far ;) I was diagnosed with hashimotos' after my last miscarriage. I decided to take some time off ttc - and got a surprise BFP last week. Am now scrambling to get my thyroid under control, my results last week weren't great so off to see the endo today. Just hoping I haven't left things too late.

Justme that is so exciting! I'm so glad you got to take a look!

I haven't had any bloating really. Some days I feel bloated, but I don't look it. Not yet anyway.

I'm really curious about what MS should be like. I have been feeling sick the last few days with nausea, but no actual vomiting. I had some pretty intense pain last night that scared me, but looking back now I'm not sure if it was cramping or nausea. I felt pretty sick, but thought it was from the cramps. I thought I would be done symptom spotting once I was pregnant, apparently it never stops haha

Justme that's great! And welcome tiger, try not to stress yourself out too much.

My ms has been horrendous. It probably started right after implantation because before I even missed my period I had been so sick I couldn't eat and was about to make a doctors appt. I've lost 11 lbs in a month! I should be excited about that since now I'm only about 2 lbs above what I started at with my baby now. But I know I'm just about to gain it all back anyways. Dr gave me zofran, diclegis and b6. Not trying the diclegis yet but so far I think the zofran will be able to get me past this phase. I also constantly feel like I'm about to come down with the flu. It's the worst!

My ms is more afternoon/evening. I'm ok first thing but come 3pm I'm beyond shattered and it makes me feel queasy. I don't usually feel up to eating dinner and feel yucky the rest of the night. It sucks but I think it's probably better than me having it when I wake up as I have to get 3 kids ready and out the door for school runs

I get kind of gaggy and nauseous just in the mornings so far, but then it fades, and then I'm basically just tired all day. And most of my fatigue is because of my usual largest pregnancy symptom - insomnia. I go to bed super early, and I'm awake by midnight, and up the rest of the night. It's brutal.

Wookie, insomnia is horrid! I am not sleeping super well but i put it down to a combination of my 4 year old occasionally going 'mummy milk!' at me, or kicking her bedding off and the cat...

Mostly my husband just lies there quietly and is cuddly ;)

I was suffering insomnia really bad in the beginning , but it quickly turned into dead exhaustion. I sleep all night (minus pee and drink breaks) and then when my girls nap I have been napping 1-2 hours and I still feel like I'm going to fall over asleep all day long!!

I have been waking up for pee breaks, which is weird for me, but otherwise no insomnia. Last night I was up every two others checking on our cat though. She hurt herself yesterday and we found out she has a minor fracture. I was too worried to sleep soundly. Good practice for motherhood, I guess.

Since the day before :bfp: i was waking up in the middle of the night. Still am. I go to bed tired and then around 2am i wake up feeling good and ready to start my day. So odd.

you know, I have definitely noticed I am waking up earlier and not feeling tired when I wake. I am normally not a good morning person (I'm the annoying person who has to set 10 alarms just to get up), but lately I have been waking up and wide awake half an hour to an hour before my first alarm goes off. Maybe that is part of this whole pregnancy thing?

I have been crashing around mid-afternoon though. Makes the work day kind of tough.

48 hour hCG levels are in...

148.2!!!
48 hours ago that number was only 37.9. It has almost quadrupled! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back