Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

Yay Guppy!!!! So happy you are getting good numbers! I hope you are doing a happy dance right now:happydance::happydance:

Yay Guppy!!!! So happy you are getting good numbers! I hope you are doing a happy dance right now:happydance::happydance:

I truly am. I LOLed on the phone to the nurse bc i was so surprised!!!
I just cannot believe they went up like that w the crazy heavy bleeding i had....this baby sticks, this will be a miracle child

Thanks ladies.
Scan is booked for April 11th. For now EDD is nov. 21st. Im guessing that will change at the scan tho, but will see then! They think maybe i had an SCH and thats what caused the bleeds but they wont know until the ultrasound

Can we start a due date list on the first post of this thread?

Omg guppy yayyyy!!! I'm so happy for you, that is great news!

No Insomnia here, I would hate that because I love sleep lol!! I am definitely more tired, I keep taking naps when my baby does and then I get nothing done around the house so I've been feeling guilty about that.

I would love the due date list, then we can add genders once we know them (not much longer!) but I have no idea how to do it so I'm not much help lol!!!

Jessthemess has to be the one to edit her first post and do it!

That would be great if we had a due date/gender list going on the first post.

Guppy!!!! :happydance: That's amazing news!!! I bled something awful with my son, and for no apparent reason. And it went on and on, until nearly 14 weeks, with no explanation. It happens. But I'm glad your hcg jumped up...mine nearly quadrupled too. Hopefully that means that I'll see a heartbeat on my scan, a week from tomorrow! I'm so happy for you, though. Yay!!!

Yay Guppy that's fantastic news :wohoo:
A due date list would be awesome!! I'm due November 18 (for now) :)

How is everyone feeling? I have been so slack and haven't even got bloods done yet. I am starting to worry a little though now because I don't have any symptoms anymore at all! Apart from tiredness but I have a 19 month old so I'm always tired anyway :haha:

guppy what fantastic news!! what a relief!! I hope the bleeding stops so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

im tired and my boobs are sore there definitely growing lol I got some appointments through so exciting I have my booking in appointment on the 29th march and our 1st scan is the 3rd may!! cant wait!!

anybody else have any appointments coming up!?

My first appointment is April 20th, it seems very far away still though. The doctor said he would do everything that day, blood work, questions, ultrasound. I wish it was sooner. I'll be 10 weeks by then. I guess at that point it will be clear whether or not everything is ok at least.

My second appt is April 19th, I'll be doing bloods then and also the papers to get the gender test done, I can't wait!!!

Looks like I'm still here, at just over 5 weeks. Yay, small milestones and all. Just peed on the last Clearblue advanced (not digital, 10miu) that i had in the house, with very diluted evening pee. The line was dark before the liquid had even travelled up and it stole a lot of the dye from the control line so i'm feeling better about this already, my numbers are definitely rising. First appointment at the early pregnancy unit on April 7, I'll be just under 7 weeks then.

How is everyone feeling? I have been so slack and haven't even got bloods done yet. I am starting to worry a little though now because I don't have any symptoms anymore at all! Apart from tiredness but I have a 19 month old so I'm always tired anyway :haha:

Your username sounds familiar, were we on a trying to conceive thread back in November 2014? My symptoms are coming and going at the minute, yesterday i was fully convinced they were gone but i'm back again today. They're mild though.

Thanks ladies. Its a huge relief!

DB got excited and told his mom. We wernt going to tell anyone until 12 weeks, especially w the bleed, but once he learned of my hCG levels, he just couldnt contain himself lol. Its actually cute ha

Your username sounds familiar, were we on a trying to conceive thread back in November 2014? My symptoms are coming and going at the minute, yesterday i was fully convinced they were gone but i'm back again today. They're mild though.

Hi :hi: I'm pretty sure we were! I had a baby in August '15 (and tried for him for years). So I used to be on here a lot :haha: I'm so so happy for you!!! My symptoms are not very obvious right now, but no bleeding so fingers crossed everything is fine :)

My second appt is April 19th, I'll be doing bloods then and also the papers to get the gender test done, I can't wait!!!

So exciting to find out the gender so early!!! We were team yellow last time and are waiting again, but I love finding out everyone else's hehehe

Hi everyone! Mind if I join? I'm cautiously expecting after multiple losses. Due date Nov 7th. I'm on the other Nov threads too but this one seems super active! I've had 3 scans already and everything seemed good so I'm a little optimistic. I'll have another peek at baby on Monday. The weekend is going to be a little nerve-wracking...

I've read through and tried to catch up. Guppy that's so amazing I'm so glad things are OK ❤

Thinking of everyone with upcoming appointments ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->