Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

Guppy, I'm so sorry. :hugs: Take care.

Ask, will you be getting another blood test on Monday? The hcg tests are only really meaningful when you get poked 48 hours apart, to see if your base number has doubled or risen appropriately with the 48 time frame. Good luck...with my son, I bled from the day of my bfp (clots, red blood, everything) until I was nearly 14 weeks. They never did discover the reason why. But my betas rose, and my ultrasounds were fine, and he just hung on! I didn't bleed at all with my daughter, and so far, nothing has happened yet with this one, but it's so early, so I'm taking it one day at a time, while cautiously holding my breath.

Guys, for some reason, I changed my ticker to the fruit ticker, and it bumped my gestation up two days...but I'm really only 5w2d! I tried resetting it multiple times, but it wouldn't change the time. Ugh. So, I am NOT 5w4d! Either way I'm an "appleseed", I guess.

So sorry Guppy. :( Looks like I'm having a CP too. AF started last night accompanied by my usual intense lower back pain. Still not heavy today but enough that I'd call today cd1. Used an FRER this morning with fmu and BFN. I won't know my blood results until Monday. This is my 2nd CP since we started ttc 1 year ago. Last one was 9 months ago. My doctor won't test progesterone because she says the most recent research review doesn't support the notion that progesterone supplementation decreases miscarriage rates. Anyone have a success story to share after CPs and/or unexplained infertility?

Wishing the rest of you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Oh, I'm so sorry, Ask. :( I had two miscarriages prior to conceiving my daughter...one was a mmc at 11 weeks, and the other was a CP. It was discovered that I had low progesterone, because I ovulate too weakly. I went on Clomid, and conceived my daughter (and was on progesterone suppositories) on the 4th round. I find that doctors are pretty divided about progesterone and it's effectiveness. There is substantial research that supports both claims - that it helps, and that it doesn't help. It is harmless, however, so I opt to do it, particularly with my history of loss, and low progesterone. I do know that if you've been ttc for a year, that is about the average time it takes many couples to conceive, and within that time, you've conceived twice. So, please continue to try, because you're obviously fertile. :hugs: Best of luck to you, and I pray that the next bean is nice and sticky. :hugs: Please take care.

Well ladies, looks like a chemical for me.
Im out now :cry:

So sorry Guppy. :( Looks like I'm having a CP too. AF started last night accompanied by my usual intense lower back pain. Still not heavy today but enough that I'd call today cd1. Used an FRER this morning with fmu and BFN. I won't know my blood results until Monday. This is my 2nd CP since we started ttc 1 year ago. Last one was 9 months ago. My doctor won't test progesterone because she says the most recent research review doesn't support the notion that progesterone supplementation decreases miscarriage rates. Anyone have a success story to share after CPs and/or unexplained infertility?

Wishing the rest of you a happy and healthy 9 months!

So sorry ladies for your losses, it's never easy. But hang in there and remember the reward is greater then our struggle. I've been through it multiple times and still fighting for my reward. Hope y'all will too.Hope to see y'all again very soon. Take Care :thumbup:

I'm so sorry Guppy and Ask :cry:

I know this has to be very difficult for you. It looks like there are lots of other ladies here who have given you some great support. I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best for next time.

"The reward is greater than the struggle"...I LOVE this, Nevergivingup! <3 <3 <3

Thank you ladies. Still getting a faint line with SMU but moderate bleeding (not enough to fill a pad) and passed 2 quarter sized clots (sorry for the TMI). I guess it will just take a few days for hcg to be gone...figured it would be today after I've only seen faint lines the last 3 days.

Attachments

• IMG_6639.jpg
    IMG_6639.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
Hugs to you, Ask. It can take a few days for your hcg to return to 0, so you may want to hold off on the tests. Again, I'm sorry. It's a real heartache, and the pain is very real.

Thank you ladies. Still getting a faint line with SMU but moderate bleeding (not enough to fill a pad) and passed 2 quarter sized clots (sorry for the TMI). I guess it will just take a few days for hcg to be gone...figured it would be today after I've only seen faint lines the last 3 days.

My experience has been very similar. Passed one clot each day. Still have very faint FRER, even today, but i know am bleeding bright red like a heavy flow day....i know when I MCed at 8 weeks, my HPT wasnt negative until a few days after everything passed.
I am very sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Bleh. I think the nausea is kicking in. Now frantically researching ways to get on top of it before it gets worse, as I have work to go to and a 4 year old to look after!

I felt pretty icky myself this morning, Justmeinlove. Head-achey, and gaggy, with an iffy stomach. Definitely had some nausea going on. I feel much better now, fortunately.

Time to go tell my boss. I realise it's ridiculously early to do so, but seems appropriate as I have to skip a bit of work next Monday for my early scan.
She's lovely and originally just a friend and colleague - and also about 12 weeks pregnant - do hopefully it will all be fine.

My enthusiasm for sending my tiny to nursery and myself to work is much lower - not keen on potential nausea or the fact that bedtime today will just be me as beloved husband will be at work.

How is everyone else?

My morning sickness has subsided for now. I haven't tested since last week, I might test in the next couple of days just to see. And I still need to book my dr appointment! My breasts are sentivie so it's nice to have a symptom that is bearable but still obvious :)

Sorry guppy and ask!! Xxx

I'm not feeling to bad ATM feeling quite tired and groggy in the mornings like I've got a hangover lol. Ms has stayed at bay so far!!

It looks like I'm still here, around 4 weeks and 4 days at this point. :flower:

I have kept testing lol... bad me. I've seen the tests go darker so i'm feeling a bit better. The huge one would be doing another Clearblue with predictor window to be sure it's gone past 1-2. I'll wait another week I think.

I'm sure it's now not a chemical pregnancy. However, until i pass the first trimester mark, there will be no relaxing for me I think since my first loss was at 9 weeks.

So I'm still cautiously a November baby member :) :cloud9:

I'm so sorry Guppy and Ask! I had that exact experience in February and honestly it hit me way harder than the full on miscarriage I had before that. There's something absolutely shitty about being robbed of your BFP after a few days of faint tests. It's crushing.

If I may, there is a myth that you are slightly more fertile the few months after a chemical I would have to say it did bear fruit for me. We used to take months conceiving but since we started our losses we have been more fertile. Perhaps something to cling to, if you feel up to it next month xxx

So sorry guppy and ask.

This darn pop up is killing me, not really letting me post much.

Calcifer glad to see you still here! I too keep testing and my hubby keeps telling me to put the tests down, it just makes me feel a little better seeing those 2 lines.

As for me I have the total yuck gut, I work in the cafeteria of a hospital and well cooking food wasnt going to happen today so I had to stay home. I am currently trying to keep down breakfast and sipping on a little ginger ale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->