Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

Hi everyone! Mind if I join? I'm cautiously expecting after multiple losses. Due date Nov 7th. I'm on the other Nov threads too but this one seems super active! I've had 3 scans already and everything seemed good so I'm a little optimistic. I'll have another peek at baby on Monday. The weekend is going to be a little nerve-wracking...

I've read through and tried to catch up. Guppy that's so amazing I'm so glad things are OK ❤

Thinking of everyone with upcoming appointments ❤

Hiya! 3 scans already must be putting your mind at ease :) <3

Hi and welcome everyone!!

There are several of us with scans Monday!! Can't wait just two more days!!!

Haha you'd think I'd be reassured but all I do is panic. &#128556;
Pinkpassion monday!!!!! So exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!
How's everyone's sickness? Some days mine is so bad I can hardly function. Then other days I'm fine. Like I don't get how I can be ok some days! With my living kids I was consistently very sick and my miscarriages nothing. This one is in the middle?

Most days I feel completely fine, others I'm nauseated and nothing sounds good for me to eat but I'm hungry!!

Yeah I'm feeling worse today, just generally nauseous (which is not great on our severe budget for the month). I've given up on my trousers too as they're just uncomfortable :-/ Not sure what to do, as budget doesn't really allow clothes shopping at the moment and I'm assuming maternity trousers would be huge. Maybe just tights??

Whats everyone eating?
Ive gone off everything apart from plain crisps, icecream and jelly sweets. Even chocolate isnt my favourite and it usually is.. but I think I went off that with ds2..

I feel like crap on a stick today, and I had to spend the morning cleaning my house in preparation for my folks coming down to visit us, and the kids. They're to arrive in about 10 minutes here, and I currently feel like I could puke all over the place. They don't know about potential baby #3, nor will they for quite a while if I can help it. It's a long story, but they probably won't be terribly thrilled about it. So, we're holding off on telling them. :rofl:

I'm eating pretty normal, eggs for breakfast with fruit and orange juice. Some kind of meat with veggies and fruit for lunch and dinner and every other day I throw in a green smoothie that has fruits and veggies in it!
For snacks I'm occasionally eating chocolate and some ice cream sandwiches!! I'm craving cookies and cream peppermint milk shakes at the moment!

Wookie that sounds miserable! Hope you feel better before they get there!

Some of you are eating so healthy! I'm in the eat whatever sounds good group. Nothing sounds good to me. So I eat a few crackers and maybe a piece of cheese most mornings, popsicles, maybe a burger for lunch or a cracker lol, and I'll try a bit of whatever for dinner. Last night was pasta but I can't eat much before I feel gross. Every few days I get a strong strong craving for something and I'll eat it asap before nothing sounds good again. I've only lost a couple pounds so not too bad.

Is anyone else super constipated? I think it's my progesterone making it so awful but I go like once a week now. &#128514;

That does sound so healthy!
Oops to my amazing diet of dry cereal, the occasional bacon or sausage sandwich, dry pasta, dairylea snackables, sweet popcorn, ready salted crisps and jelly sweets! Oh and mint cornettos! Forgot about the cornetto love!

In the nicest possible way I am glad other people are feeling rough - it makes me feel less like I am malingering o_0

Yay Guppy that's fantastic news :wohoo:
A due date list would be awesome!! I'm due November 18 (for now) :)

How is everyone feeling? I have been so slack and haven't even got bloods done yet. I am starting to worry a little though now because I don't have any symptoms anymore at all! Apart from tiredness but I have a 19 month old so I'm always tired anyway :haha:

Your username sounds familiar, were we on a trying to conceive thread back in November 2014? My symptoms are coming and going at the minute, yesterday i was fully convinced they were gone but i'm back again today. They're mild though.

Hi :hi: I'm pretty sure we were! I had a baby in August '15 (and tried for him for years). So I used to be on here a lot :haha: I'm so so happy for you!!! My symptoms are not very obvious right now, but no bleeding so fingers crossed everything is fine :)

Gosh that's amazing, I had a little girl on the very last day of August 15 :D I think we all had this TWW thread going at the time :happy dance: you must have got your positive like 2 weeks after me?

My symptoms are not obvious either to be honest. A bit of nausea in the evenings, super super mild. Nipples a bit more sensitive. A few tugs and cramps. That's it...

Is it weird that I'm jealous of all your symptoms? I feel like mine are way too mild. It's ridiculous though because at the same time I'm glad I can do my work without much hassle. I have had some mild nausea, but nothing to really interfere with my day, just enough to feel icky for a while.

As for eating, I have pretty much been eating as normal, except I have found myself to be a little more hungry and I have been making an effort to eat more fruit. I have also added in some unsalted crackers for times when I don't feel 100%. Other than that it is smoothie for breakfast, light lunch, and whatever my husband cooks for dinner.

I feel icky from time to time but no nausea like I had with my first pregnancys, I go from some days being hungry and then some days I'm not and nothing sounds good!!
I've gone off chocolate which is something I thought would never happen!! I've been drinking a lot of orange juice lately too.

ricschick I have been drinking orange juice too! I haven't had it in years, but lately my body seems to want it.

I must admit I'm super jealous of you ladies who aren't feeling too poorly lol! I am beyond miserable. I'm up to 12 lbs lost in the last 5 weeks since my constant nausea has started. The last few days it's upgraded to full on puking. Dr prescribed zofran, b6 and diclegis but I'm wary of the strong drugs. Zofran has helped most of the time to keep me from puking, but it doesn't help me be able to eat anything. I'm going to start the diclegis tomorrow out of pure desperation but I'm not looking forward to it, the reviews on the side affects are worrisome. Ugh I just want to be able to eat!

My morning sickness is definitely beginning to ramp up, and I'm craving about all of the worst foods you can imagine, which is what seems to happen to me whenever I'm pregnant. Yesterday when my parents were visiting, apparently I scarfed my lunch, because my mom said, "Geez, you were hungry!" :rofl: And later, we were watching a movie with my son and daughter, and I began to fall asleep sitting up...naturally, my mother noticed this as well. I was able to conceal my gagginess/nausea pretty well, but that involved me sitting, and not doing a lot of running around the house. This morning, I'm full-on pukey and starving at the same time, if that makes any sense. Oh, the joys! :rofl:

Purely and gemini, you poor things!

With my daughter I ate a Lot of shop bought apple pie - I would love to do that again but unfortunately I've had to go gluten free...

We're going out for a walk in the sun today - cross your fingers I feel better once we get outside! :)

I feel icky from time to time but no nausea like I had with my first pregnancys, I go from some days being hungry and then some days I'm not and nothing sounds good!!
I've gone off chocolate which is something I thought would never happen!! I've been drinking a lot of orange juice lately too.

Has your nausea lessened with your pregnancies? This one is my 6th clinical pregnancy and I'm just not as nauseous as I was with my two boys. I was worried (which I know I shouldn't compare)but i wondered if it's because of how many pregnancies I've had?

I'm still here, had a bit of a fright as the progesterone supplement that i'm on apparently taints pinkish/peachy colour in some people and I got some of that tint today in the loo.... nearly died, assumed i was m/c, rang the nurse who told me it sounded perfectly normal.... This isn't gonna be an easy ride I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->