Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

Congrats to all the good scans today ❤

My scan was good too! Look at our happy little group! I haven't posted any pics of my others but I will post this one ❤ Since I'm at the RE they don't print any. But they always tell me to take some with my phone ❤

Attachments

• IMG_7633.jpg
    IMG_7633.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
I think my pain threshold is lower too. I tell myself it's from lack of sleep 😂

Im not really sure my pain threshold is lower but i do think im more in tune with pain now than prior.

So sweet ladies! Those little gummy baby pics :cloud9:

Eep I love seeing these ultrasounds!!

My boobs hurt so, so, so much. They are huge already so they are super heavy and are like, burning. Hope it eases off tomorrow!

How are people sharing the scan photos? I can't figure it out.

Littlelala, sympathy!

justme, if you go to advanced reply there's an option to add a photo ❤

Sizzies congrats that's amazing!!
PinkPassion I'm so happy everything is okay! My scan that was a week before yours (we still have the same due date right?) looked so much different, what a difference just a week makes! So happy for you.

My awful ms has seemed to turn a corner. I called in the diclegis prescription on saturday, when i was feeling the worst ever. But since that day I've felt pretty decent. Still picked up the prescription but I don't think I'll start it unless I go downhill again. Eating very small meals all day long is helping me get my stomach back in order, and ginger ale. I'm still taking one zofran a day which is helping me a lot I think, but like someone said (sorry i forget who) that's a drug for cancer patients and I don't want to take it too much or keep relying on it.

I'm due November 5th, but baby is measuring a few days ahead. But they won't move my dates. I was thinking I was due the 6th? But I must have miscalculated that somehow!

Purelygemini congrats for the ms easing up. I took a day sick today to see if more sleep and rest would help. I spent most of the day either asleep or on the sofa but have still barely ate and food definitely feels like the enemy :/

Congrats on the great scans ladies!

I can't figure out this ms thing. I haven't had any actual vomiting at all, but the nausea has gotten pretty bad. I'm not sure if it is leading up to that or this is just what it's like for me. I'm grateful though.

Pray for me...spotting brown today. Scan on Friday.

I hope it's nothing Wookie and that the next couple of days pass quickly so you can be reassured by your scan. x

Wookie I had brown spotting a couple weeks ago and was just fine. Hope the same is for you and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Wookie I'm sorry. I know how scary that is. Praying for you.

May I join you ladies? I almost don't belong since ass per O my due date would be December 1st. As per LMP November 25th. I had DS two weeks 2days early, so I'm calling this one a November (Thanksgiving :) ) baby. I don't see making it til December. I have a slight bicornuate uterus and a 3" fibroid (likely to grow), so those are both factors contributing to not going past my due date. At 10dpo I had an hcg of 21 at 12dpo it was 82. I've had brown spotting since 8dpo. It's annoying and the only reason I am not freaking out is, that I had it with DS until 11 weeks. I have my first sono on April 7th :) wishing everyone H&H 9 months or less!

Wookie, fx it's just some old blood being push out of the way.

Fingers crossed and lots of prayer for you wookie. You can always try getting your scan moved up by a day or two.

Afm, im bleeding. Again :(
Yesterday it was spotting-no big deal. But today its back to dark red and ive got a light flow. I go for hCG bloods tomorrow morning. I dont like this =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->