Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

I'm so sorry to hear that, Guppy. I know how difficult that is. :hugs: Take care.

Big hugs Guppy.

What a hard and amazing job you have. Thank you for being there for those kids. I'm sure it is a difficult thing to do, especially given what you have experienced, but know that you are a super hero.

So sorry guppy!! I'll never know why I or anyone else has to go through loss/losses. It's terrible and unfair. You can pour your heart into your job knowing how precious life is and how terrible it is for the kids you help!! I'm sure it's very difficult, but those kids need someone who will advocate for them like you!! Xx I hope you heal quickly and if you decide to try again that you conceive a rainbow quickly!!

Guppy - I'm so sorry :( I can't imagine how hard that must be given the job you have. It takes someone very strong to do that! I hope you find the time to heal!

Guppy I'm so sorry :hugs: It's a real shock to the system especially when it happens multiple times. Yes, the unfairness of this whole process often smacks me in the face. You see the worst of it too.

I'm having mild nausea, heavy boobs, heaviness in my uterus. Not much to go on yet. I have my first scan next Friday, April 7 and i'm actually physically sick thinking about what might happen. :cry: There's no logic to this is there? The dice are thrown, what's in there is in there. I just hope that this is it for us. I need the break, health wise.

Guppy- That's a tough profession. It makes you want to hug your children tighter, and transfer every ounce of love in your heart directly to theirs. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's never easy. We're here to listen if you need us to. <3

My scan is in the morning at 10:00. I pray this is a sticky bean. I've had no further issues with brown junk, and my morning sickness has me reeling most of the time.

Calcifer- You are so right about the dice being thrown. There is just no predicting how pregnancy can go...then again, it's the same for birth, and parenthood. ;) Expect the unexpected is the motto I live by currently, both with my children, and with this little bean.

I'll keep everyone posted tomorrow!

Wookie, fx'd for good news!!

You're right, my motto right now is "it will be what it will be!" We can't do anything to change it!! So I just have to keep Faith that my body and baby know what they are doing!!!

I hope we all can get good news and move to second tri together!!!

And I'm thinking of those that won't be joining us, I've been there way too many times :hugs:

Aww Guppy, I'm so sorry. I hope you are okay. Big hugs xxxxx

i do dislike the 1st tri sometimes its just full of paranoid thoughts and worry il be glad once 3rd may comes along so I can have my scan and fx everything is ok!!
I don't have that many symptoms only sore and growing boobs, a little tired and a big belly already, ive had no ms so far apart from the odd bit of ickiness. roll on 2nd tri!!

I'm not a fan of the first tri, either. Come to think of it, I don't care for the third tri much, either. :rofl: 2nd tri is where it's AT, people. First tri is just...yucky. I feel yucky, I look yucky, my pregnancy is a like a dark secret at this stage, and there are so many UNKNOWNS. I am so tired, I have no idea how I function, quite honestly. My anxiety is pretty off the charts this morning...my scan is in 5 1/2 hours or so. I'm praying for good news, and I'm praying this baby has a heartbeat, and is the right size, etc.

Currently I feel sick because I'm hungry, if that makes any sense. I could go for a bunch of jalapeno poppers right now, or some potato ole's from Taco John's. :rofl: So much for my Paleo lifestyle. LOLOL!!!

Haha wookie! I ate almost a whole box of Mac and cheese yesterday and we don't eat like that at ALL!! We eat very whole foods/paleo, so it was strange but tasted soooooo good!!

Urgh still feel terrible. Also now sad as i'm spending so much time feeling vile that I am not having fun with my little girl or husband :(

Me too!

Calcifer - I too have my first sono on the 7th! I'll only be 6weeks though. Hoping to hear a heartbeat, but if I remember correctly it's hit and miss at 6 weeks.

Thanks ladies.
Thankful for your support during this time. However, i am going to unfollow this thread. I wish you all the best and a HH 9 months. Im sorry for leaving but i hope youll understand. Im so happy for each of you and i cant wait to see those sweet little squishy faces in 9 months

I'm here! Scan was great! Baby is where he/she's supposed to be, heartbeat of 135 bpm, and measuring a day ahead. So, hopefully things continue to go well for me this time...I have another scan scheduled for May 3rd (when I'm 12 weeks), and I'll be getting the MaterniT21 screening then as well. Pray that everything is smooth sailing between now and then!

So great to hear of the good news wookie!!!

Guppy, anyone would understand that for sure!!! I'm so sorry again!!

I'm here! Scan was great! Baby is where he/she's supposed to be, heartbeat of 135 bpm, and measuring a day ahead. So, hopefully things continue to go well for me this time...I have another scan scheduled for May 3rd (when I'm 12 weeks), and I'll be getting the MaterniT21 screening then as well. Pray that everything is smooth sailing between now and then!

That's amazing news Wookie:happydance: so happy to hear:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->