Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

Welcome Mom15! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months <3

Oh Guppy, I hope that your hcg keeps rising. Big hugs!

Guppy, I'm praying for you. It's so nerve-racking, isn't it?

Welcome, Mom15!

AFM- So, the light brownish discharge/spotting only really happened twice yesterday...and very, very lightly at times when I wiped. Right now, it's not there at all. I did call the nurse line at my OB office, and she called back, and gave me the usual, "If you start to actually bleed, or have an increase in pain, head to the ER, or if things change tomorrow, call us back, and we'll try to squeeze you in, otherwise there's not much we can do, and we'll see you Friday..." So, that's where it's at.

With my daughter, I had no spotting, bleeding, or weird discharge. With my son, I bled from day one, and it wasn't just this brown stuff, it was full-on bleeding with clots, etc., and it went on until I was nearly 14 weeks...there was never any explanation for it, and he just seemed to hang-on despite the bleeding. I've also had spotting and bleeding that meant it was a miscarriage. So, I've been on all sides of the continuum...it feels like a LONG way until Friday. Ughhhhhhhhhh.

Guppy hope the bleeding stops!
Wookie I'm sure all is fine, brown blood is old blood maybe your body is clearing out. Xx

Had my booking in appointment today went well. I have to have the diabetes tests this time tho anyone else had this? I also have to see a consultant as this is my 6th pregnancy but that's just precautionary. But all in all a good appointment x

Thinking of you Guppy! You have had such a stressful start to your pregnancy. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the bleeding stops.

Guppy - I hope all will be well!!

Wookie- it sounds like you've had it all. Hopefully the spotting is just a small bump in the road to a happy ending. Mine is still here. Every day, just brown and little clots. No pain. In fact I couldn't feel less pregnant except for positive tests and no period.

Mom15- Sorry if you mentioned it already, but when did you get your BFP? How far along are you? Thanks for the encouragement!

Guppy- How are you today, honey? I've been wondering about you...

Thanks ladies :hugs:
Today i have no bleeding.
Got the hcg lab around 8:30 this morning. I called back at 4pm and they hadnt gotten results yet, so hopefully know tomorrow morning. If my math is accurate, it should be somewhere around 1700 or 1800, at least

Wookie - I totally forgot to mention it. I got a faint line at 10 dpo on 3/20. With O on 3/10 that makes me 4 weeks and 5 days today (Wednesday). I still have my chart in the sigi and need to replace it with a ticker.

Guppy - glad to hear the bleeding has stopped for now.

Hope everyone else is well and those with ms are finding remedies!

Hoping everyone is okay!!

I had to reschedule my appointment today due to flash flooding from a bad storm. Not worried though, my boobs keep reminding me I'm pregnant every 3 seconds :haha:

I still do not feel too pregnant ... if it weren't for hearing the heartbeat on my Doppler I'd be wondering if baby was ok still!

I am exhausted, I do have occasional food aversions. Still haven't been sick this pregnancy which is scary for me.. boobs hurt sometimes.. and occasional heaviness in uterus!

I still do not feel too pregnant ... if it weren't for hearing the heartbeat on my Doppler I'd be wondering if baby was ok still!

I am exhausted, I do have occasional food aversions. Still haven't been sick this pregnancy which is scary for me.. boobs hurt sometimes.. and occasional heaviness in uterus!

How far along were you when you first heard the hb on your Doppler? I have one too which I LOVED last pregnancy, I was thinking I will wait til 10/11 weeks to try it though.

With dd1 I didn't receive it until 10+4 and heard it everyday from then, with dd2 I tried at 8+6 and found it easily and heard it anytime I tried from then. This time I tried once at 7+5 and didn't hear anything, tried again at 8+0 and heard it faintly for a second , then had my scan at 8+1 , tried the Doppler again 8+2&8+3 and heard it easily again, I'll probably listen once daily from here until I feel movements ..

I have a sonoline B 3mhz doppler

Oh no guppy I'm so sorry to hear that, totally breaks my heart so I can't even imagine how you're feeling right now.

Guppy I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself and take time to heal &#10084;

Im really struggling.
I worked a 14 hour shift yesterday. I work as a CPS worker. Last night i had to remove three babies (all under age 2) from a drug, home conditions home....i just dont understand why i keep losing mine before they are born and yet there are people out there having them and not doing what they need and then im the one trying to find a place for them :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->