Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

Aw guppy, we totally understand. I will be thinking of you this whole journey.

And Wookie, that is fantastic! <3

guppy - I think everyone understands! Hugs

Wookie - great news!! May the next 5 weeks to your next scan go by fast :)

Afm,
Nothing's really changed. I'm not really nauseous and never really was with DS which I know to appreciate. I couldn't image having to throw up every day. I do get super bloated and get this empty stomach feeling a couple of hours after I eat even if it was a big meal. And almost a bit light headed with that. I got this trail mix that just has pumpkin and sunflower seeds, cashews, raisins, cranberries and apples. It's a good snack to give me some energy. I'm not getting any stretching pain or anything in my uterus area, but I don't remember that I did with DS. It just makes it harder to believe that anything is growing in there. Come in April 7th be here already....although I promised myself to enjoy every single day and not worry so much :)

Hi ladies,
Can I join you?
I got a very unplanned BFP on the 16th March!
I am not sure how far along I am, midwife has booked me in for my booking appt for 4th Apr, and by LMP - I would be practically 9 weeks at that appt so 8+3 today BUT I have weird cycles so more than likely closer to 7ish weeks now. I am so desperate to know how far along I am. I know for definite that it was dtd on the 25th Feb that did it, but not sure when I ovulated :( I have booked a private scan (£40 instead of £60) for Sunday 9th but now thinking if it will only be approx 3 weeks until the 12 week scan anyway, is it worth having the private scan :/ Need to save money where we can, but I am so desperate to know my edd. My 2 dd's were planned so I knew when they were due x

Guppy - on the off-chance that you read this, everyone understands your decision. Take time to heal. x

Wookie - great news! You must be relieved!

Ksilme - welcome! You might want to change your ticker once you know your dates, because at the moment you're showing as 112 weeks pregnant! :haha:

I want an early scan. I phoned my fertility clinic and told them about my surprise natural pregnancy. I asked if they'd scan me privately and they said they would, but they still charge £100. I kind of thought that was the going rate, but Ksilme's said £40/£60. Then again, there's a lot to be said for knowing exactly where it is, knowing the staff and not having to travel too far.

I'm a bit worried. A friend has just FB posted that her little girl woke up this morning (Saturday) with chicken pox spots. She said she was fine in herself, but was poorly a week ago. They stayed with us last weekend, Saturday to Sunday so I'm a bit concerned about whether she was contagious. I enquired in a comment (from the point of view of whether my son my get them) and she said she had the 'poorly bit' before we saw her and got the spots 10 days after being poorly. She apologised for if he gets it but said it's better out of the way. Of course I agree with that aspect, but couldn't tell her that I'm fearful for myself and baby. What do you think?

Sizzles - thanks, I will do, oops :/ although I did look about 112 weeks pregnant on my last lol!!!

I think I am going to stick with the scan next Sunday :) and then I can let the hospital know how far I am so I am not having my 12 week scan early! If I thought they'd do 2 I wouldn't bother but I don't think they would, and then I would have even longer to wait between the two normal scans!
Mine is with a private scan clinic, they do the 3d scans etc but they also do viability scans, I had one on my eldest, not second but that's probs only because I had 2 emergency scans with her due to bleeding! I also had gestational diabetes last pregnancy so eating better and cut chocolate out again just in case :)

How is everyone?
I am not having any sickness, queasy every now and again but nothing major, but didn't have ms with other 2 pregnancies either. Had 2 miscarriages one before each dd :( they were early though so hoping and praying all will be fine this time xx

Oh congrats wookie so glad for you! My scan is also on the 3rd may which can't come sooner as I've had done brown cm today.

Congrats on the great scan Wookie! So happy and relieved for you :)

Welcome ksilme!

Welcome ksilme!! Wow this is such a small group, there were a ton of girls in my last one! And does anyone know what happened to jessthemess??? I was hoping she would update the first page with the due dates/genders but I haven't seen her here in a while so I fear the worst for her pregnancy :nope:

My ms is still coming and going. I caved and tried the diclegis for the first time last night, but only took half the dose prescribed after reading all the side effects. I woke up feeling pretty damn good this morning! I could actually drink part of a cup of coffee, and even some food after that. That's a huge step for me since even if i wasn't nauseous or puking, any time I tried to eat it was like the most disgusting thing ever and I could barely get 2 or 3 bites down. I just want to eat a big meal and not be so weak and tired all the time!!

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining you. I am still skeptical about joining and then something happening to our LO, but I have to have faith. I am 29, dh is 30. We have a 16 month old boy that was conceived with injectables, trigger and iui. We have a lttc history but no cause to infertility. Many mc and 1 ectopic. Found out my progesterone is low did had to do injections of progesterone for ds. We recently found out we naturally conceived and I am terrified of something happening. They did find old blood in my uterus but don't believe it's an issue. From my calculations I am due Nov 22. Anyone else due the 22nd? Can't wait to get to know everyone.

Welcome Future! Hoping you have a h&h 9 months :) I'm due Dec 1st if I go by ovulation, but DS was a couple of weeks early, so I think realistically this one will be early too. I have a scan on Friday and I can't wait to see if everything looks to be on track time wise. Besides being super bloated I don't have any symptom. So I think I need to see it to believe it :)

Welcome future! Hoping for a healthy pregnancy for you.

Yes to the bloating!! Mine is all high up on my belly so I know it's just my organs being pushed out, which is pretty freaky when you think about it lol!

Jess is doing fine! She checked in to one of the other nov groups a few days ago...

Welcome to all new friends!

Welcome to all the new members on the thread!

Last night, I had a bit more of that light brown/tan discharge when I wiped. Nothing this morning. Ugh. The rollercoaster continues. I hate calling the OB office for another scan, when I just had a good one on Friday. I'm just going to wait and see. The worry really never ends!

Ricschick- Praying for you today!

Wookie I had horrible cramping over the weekend and been tempted to call after a good scan Friday too! Hoping your discharge is just a little old blood coming out &#10084;

Welcome Future! Glad to have you along! Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months :)

Wookie you can always call. If they don't think you need another scan they'll let you know.

Hi ladies, I don't think I've posted in this thread yet. I am due November 25th and already have a 14 month old son. :)

I'm super paranoid about miscarriage but hope to stick around and get to know you!

Hi Fit Mama! Welcome to the paranoia club. I have been a resident since my BFP. I see you're in Vancouver. Hurray for Canada! I'm in the US, but am from Atlantic Canada :)

Hi Future i'm also due November 22.... and in total paranoia, have a 20 month old little girl and have had a miscarriage and a chemical since the Autumn of 16, so i can't bring myself to even think that this might end with a baby... i have a first scan on Friday and i'm sick with terror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->