Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

Hey all!
Hope your bug goes away sizzles. Not nice :(

Ricschick, your tests look good :)

I have my scan in just under 4 hours :) cannot wait!! Although very nervous :( I had 2 dreams last night thatbit was twins :/ they felt so real! I think I am going to be a little meh when they say it's a singleton pregnancy. But twins would be too much right now, we would need to change our car etc too :(

I am just praying all is good! Cannot wait to know how far along I am x

So exciting about everyone's great scans!
Your tests look good ricschick. Fingers crossed for you!
Oh sizzle I hope you feel better ASAP!

I've been feeling sick on and off. I had my early glucose tolerance test on Friday morning(I had to have two last time as well, I guess because I am overweight). So grossssssss. I have my scan on Tuesday!! Excited.

All went well, baby with heartbeat :) measuring 7+2 So a little earlier than I thought but :) xx phone won't let me put pic on :( xx

Attachments

• 20170409_115301.jpg
    20170409_115301.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi Sizzles, what kind of progesterone are you on? I'm on Crinone and it's a vaginal gel and the discharge sometimes comes out light pink/salmon/peach colour. It's normal, unfortunately the gel irritates the cervix and causes minor bleeding that has nothing to do at all with what is happening in the womb. Perhaps that's what's happening in your case?

Great news ksmile!
Love hearing about all the scans. It's fun we are all at different stages so it seems someone always has a scan.
My next appointment isn't until May 18. Sooo far away. At least my parents are visiting from Germany for almost 3 weeks so that'll distract me :)

Hi ladies!

Ksilme - congrats on a great scan! That must be reassuring.

Calcifer - I'm on Utrogestan suppositories, which I've used a few times before (although always as part of fertility treatment) and never had any issues with - the discharge from that is icky white gunk! However, I am reassured that progesterone could be the cause - even though I've not had it before.

I'm feeling loads better today. There's been no more sickness. I managed a 2 hour nap whilst my son napped yesterday afternoon, then got an early-ish night and slept for 11 hours. Today has been a lazy day, sitting in the sunshine reading, or just sitting watching my son play. However, I'm feeling a bit tired again now (all I've managed in the way of exertion is putting a load of washing on, deadheading some flowers and 5-10 minute burst of non-energetic playing with my son!) so might go for a nap again shortly!
I'm back to worrying about the baby, now the distraction of feeling so unwell has passed. I don't feel I have any symptoms, although I didn't really have much to start with. I had a nciely rounded tum, which has disappeared, but then I figure maybe I can put that down to the sickness. I still feel a bit tired and a bit icky, but don't know if that's from the bug. Boobs are fine, whereas I think they were ever so slightly more tender than usual up until Friday night. I've had no more spotting since last night, when there was the tiniest bit of slightly tinged progesterone gunk.
Will probably go for the scan tomorrow, or if not, will book one for this week with EPU based on recent events. I had a private one booked for Wednesday, but that would cost £100, so if I can get one for free, all the better. I really hope that this time tomorrow I get some reassurance.

Little lala - best of luck for your scan on Tuesday.

Congrats ksmile on your beautiful scan.

Afm- my scan was scheduled for tomorrow but I changed it to Wednesday because I have to work and don't want to be late to work. I believe they will recheck labs too. I am not sure why they continue to check it every 2 weeks, but they know best. Anyone else having a scan this week?

I'm having one (ha big surprise!). Mine was supposed to be tomorrow too but I changed it to Thursday morning. Hoping all still looks well!

Future will this be your first scan?

So exciting to have so many scans happening or about to happen. Good luck ladies!

My first scan is slowly getting closer. April 20th. Waiting for this first appointment has been the longest wait of my life. Just 11 more days now!

I have an appointment tomorrow at 10 am and I'm hoping to sneak a peek at the baby! So I may or may not get a scan tomorrow!

I'm having a scan this week, one way or another. I've decided against the drop in EPU tomorrow: I'd have to get there between 8 and 9am and it's at least a 45 minute drive away - probably more at that time of day - and I know a friend went once right at the beginning of that time and still waited hours. They scan between 9 and midday and it's prioritised by symptoms/presentation, rather than the time of arrival. I can't help thinking that given my minimal symptoms (minimal spotting - none for 24 hours now, some cramping, loss of pregnancy symptoms) I'd be way down the line. Instead, I'm going down the other route the midwife offered, which is to call them again and get a referral for another hospital (30 minutes away and an easier journey) which should give me a time slot. The downside is that it may not be tomorrow. Failing that, I have my private scan still booked for Wednesday morning. I just don't think I feel pregnant any more and I'm so scared that I'm losing this baby. :cry:

Sizzles how far are you again? I have sworn I'm losing the baby at least once a week with cramping and disappearing symptoms. I don't think I've had spotting but then I don't really know at all because my vaginal progesterone is RED. (I'm sure a man thought of that.) Hang in there and I'm sure all is well ❤

I have my '12' week scan on the 26th April :) I asked the midwife last week if I should change it based on my dates from today, she said no, unless I was dated as less than 6 weeks today - which considering I had my BFP 3.5 weeks ago was very unlikely!
So will have the scan at 9+5/10 weeks (lady today said I could be a few days further along due to baby being so small and an external scan not vaginal so harder to measure accurately), but they don't do the screening tests until 11 weeks so will no doubt have another a week or 2 later, which obviously, I am not going to complain about lol xx

ttc126 - I'm 8 weeks today, but just feel so UNpregnant with no fullness or bloating any more, no fuller breasts, no hunger. I could have sworn when I got up this morning that I'd started bleeding, as it just felt like it down below, but when I checked it was just normal. My nerves are in tatters!

I'm a bit annoyed with the EPU referral system. Having been told on Saturday I could call up this morning and get an appointment, I called them and went through my symptoms again. She called the EPU and called me back to say that I apparently have to see my GP first for a referral, but of course they're not open yet, and being Monday morning there will be queues on the phone. Grrr! She said it just depends on who answers the phone as to whether they say you have to see your GP first. :growlmad:

Aw sizzle I'm sure everything will be ok. But it sucks so much waiting :(

Right. Well luckily my GP surgery were very quick at returning my call this morning and booking me in for an appointment. I saw the doctor, who went through it all again, took my blood pressure, felt my tummy and listened to my concerns. She called the EPU and I'm booked in for a scan tomorrow morning. She said what I pretty much expected and knew, which is that at this stage it could be nothing to worry about, or it could be a miscarriage. So the waiting continues, but at least this time tomorrow (and a bit) I should know. I just want some pregnancy symptoms back and I'd feel more hopeful!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->