Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

Anyone else excited to start showing? I know it'll be a while but I loved having a baby bump last time :)

Can't wait for a bump! But it'll take forever because I'm a fatty fatty haha

I already am showing 😮 I was googling "11 week bumps" and finally saw one that looked like mine.... ha yeah it was twins. I think everything is so stretched from all my pregnancies....

I too am a serial tp checker! I'm afraid it's just instilled in me. The only time I don't is when I get up in the middle of the night.

I'm already showing. I've gone down 1-2 notches on my belt in the last 2 weeks and my jumpers now make contact over a bump rather than falling from my boobs and just hanging. Clever dressing (in tents) will be key for the next few weeks!

I'm having a fair bit of cramping which is bothering me. 9+1 today and since last night I've been having sort of period-pain cramps kind of around the left contour of my bump. Always on the left. Not low down particularly. Nothing else untoward. I had it all last evening, then it tailed off in bed (I lay on my left in the hope that I could get good circulation to bump) then I woke at 2am with it and was awake a fair bit in the night, either feeling it or worrying about it. It's not in any way excrutiating, but it's definitely significant and a bit uncomfortable. Someone tell me it's normal at this stage! I really don't like early pregnancy!

Sizzles, it might be your corpus luteum producing progesterone for the baby. It's a good thing. It goes away after about 10 weeks when the placenta takes over.
I only know this because I remember last pregnancy I kept getting sharp-ish pains on my left side and my sonographer told me that I had a large corpus luteum, and that if I felt pains on that side that it was normal.

Maybe that is it? :flower:

Right I've had my scan and still none the wiser! 😟 The sac has had significant growth she said going from 3mm to 10mm and now has a yolk sac but still don't no if it's going to progress into a baby as still couldn't see a hb. Foetal age should have been 7+3 but it's looking more like 6+3 so I have to go back in a week and if there is a hb great if not then looks like a miscarriage. So I'm still in limbo not knowing what the hell is going to happen. Bleeding stopped a week ago now I'm just lightly spotting brown. So that's that.

Right I've had my scan and still none the wiser! 😟 The sac has had significant growth she said going from 3mm to 10mm and now has a yolk sac but still don't no if it's going to progress into a baby as still couldn't see a hb. Foetal age should have been 7+3 but it's looking more like 6+3 so I have to go back in a week and if there is a hb great if not then looks like a miscarriage. So I'm still in limbo not knowing what the hell is going to happen. Bleeding stopped a week ago now I'm just lightly spotting brown. So that's that.

Aw big hugs Hun. I really think it sounds good, that you are just behind what you thought. I bet next week they will see a heartbeat.
The growth is great news!

Ricschick, I'm sorry...that's beyond agonizing to still be in limbo. :hugs: A week for someone in your position feels like an eternity. Good luck, dear.

Oh, I have a proper bump. Since this is baby #3 for me, my body seems to have a "wonderful" memory (or nightmare? :rofl:) of what it's supposed to do...I've even caught some folks at work totally giving me the side-eye, and I was terrified on Easter that the dress I was wearing would give me away. My DH was like, "Oh, you can TOTALLY tell, honey." Fortunately, everyone minded their manners, and no one had the guts to make any comments.

Anyone getting headaches off and on? I've had one that has lasted for a couple of days, and I just can't seem to get rid of it. Ugh. The hormones!

I've already got a bump too!! Seems my body remembers also!!

Yes I've had an awful headache the last few days! I can't wait to stop my progesterone because with dd1 stopping the progesterone helped, not sure if that's the culprit or what but I'm hoping it's the extra progesterone since by now the placenta has taken over!

Thanks guys will just have to wait and see.
I too look huge as this is my 6th pregnancy so you can tell I'm "pregnant" feel like a boy if a fraud saying that. So I'm trying to cover up to avoid questions. X

Ricschik, I just saw your update , was it 2 weeks ago you had a scan that measured 5.5 weeks? I'm trying to get all the info on like a timeline in my head, I'm not sure what to think, I just hate you are in this limbo!! I'm so sorry!!

I'm so sorry for the limbo rickschick. It does sound like things are progressing though and you are just a week behind. Hugs to you:hugs:
Keep us updated. I hope this next week goes by quickly!

Hey Ricschick i was waiting for your update, how very strange... I think the waiting is the hardest. It's great news about the growth though isn't it?

Karoolia, it's very frustrating when nobody seems to take anything seriously isn't it... why can't they just scan you and reassure you? Darker blood is usually OK though. Have you had a scan yet at all during this pregnancy?

LittleLala that announcement was adorable! I'm holding off a while longer but wanted to do something creative too will check pinterest :p

I'm going for a private reassurance scan tomorrow to just get the lay of the land... Terrified again despite a healthy scan two weeks ago...

Ricschik, I just saw your update , was it 2 weeks ago you had a scan that measured 5.5 weeks? I'm trying to get all the info on like a timeline in my head, I'm not sure what to think, I just hate you are in this limbo!! I'm so sorry!!

She said today that the scan 2 weeks ago the fetal age was around 4& a half weeks and today was around 6 & a half weeks so a week behind on fetal age. X

Yes the growth is positive but it might be progressing slower because there's something wrong, I was expecting to see a hb today if all was ok but only saw a longer sac and a yolk sac so we will see what next week brings. Xx

Good luck tomorrow Calcifer!
And as for me, nope no scan at all yet. I have asked, but the OB doesn't do them until at least 10 weeks unless something was wrong. The best reassurance I have had so far is that as of yesterday my HCG levels were where they should be. First scan on Thursday though!

Karoolia sometimes early scans are more trouble then there worth lol. They've given me nothing but worry. Good luck in Thursday everything will be fine. Xx

What a worry for you Ricschick. I hope you can move on from limbo-land soon!

Good news on the HCG levels Karoolia. Best of luck for tomorrow.

Hi all, haven't joined here yet as I know a couple of people on this forum IRL and didn't want news getting out before we'd announced! Hope it's okay if I join now!
I'm tentatively due on November 8th, had a private scan a few weeks ago that put me about a week behind that but the same happened with my daughter so we'll see how things are at my next scan...
Good luck to those of you with scans, and hope everything turns out okay ricschick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->