Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

I feel for anyone that has nausea and sickness. I haven't had that with either pregnancy, but I can't imagine feeling miserable and sick. With my last pregnancy I ate everything and anything I wanted. This one is a little different, I eat about 1/2 what I normally eat when I am not pregnant and then I am full.

Wookie- haha to the binge eating candy. You must have a sweet tooth. Sorry it didn't make you feel well. Is there anything special you will be doing to tell everyone?Ps I can't wait for our scans. I am doing the blood work too.

Lana- congrats on the twins. Glad they are looking good.

I just feel a bit yucky most of the time! With my son, I had very little nausea, but a lot of indigestion throughout, which made me feel a bit icky. This time I'm constantly tired - sometimes even on waking - and just feel under the weather all the time and can't be bothered to exert energy to do anything. I feel best when I'm lying down so I long for my son's naptime ,so I can either nap or lie down and read or watch an episode or 2 of Friends, or bedtime. I actually count the hours down to naptime and bedtime!

I've just done a naughty thing! I spent a long time surfing the net for a baby gift for my husband's cousin, who had a baby girl last week. Any way, I found a gorgeous little dress and cardigan outfit, but I may also have bought myself a maternity/nursing top and a baby-grow and matching hat as a potential 'coming home' outfit for our baby. It's WAY too early for this, but it was in the sale and I couldn't resist. Our scan isn't until the week after next! Fingers crossed all is well as I know I'd be too sad to send it back. This could be a long and expensive few months...

So does anyone fancy setting up a second trimester group, say november sparklers 2017 or November fireworks 2017 or whatever people normally call the November groups? ;)

I can't really volunteer as my anti tech morning sickness is still ongoing :(

We don't need a specific second tri one.. this actually should have been moved to the pregnancy groups section, they usually move them and I'm super surprised they haven't!!

Sorry I have been a bit MIA recently. My toddler has a cold and is living in tantrum town (and all I want to do is lock myself in my bedroom and sleep haha)

Hello ladies I'm still around sorry was MIA there had a few visitors. I had a tiny bit of brown staining one of the days after some 'action' :blush::blush: - but the midwives weren't concerned at all because it was really just stain, not even on paper, and my cervix is irritated because of the progesterone so it's likely that. My scan last Monday showed a perfect baby at 9+4.

I'm trying to negotiate having more scans now as my next official scan is at 20 weeks which really isn't enough :shrug:

Finding it hard to 'believe' i'm still pregnant despite three good scans and feeling nauseous pretty much constantly... roll on trimester 2 and perhaps feeling the baby.

Haha I am pretty sure this thread was never meant to be a group.... the original poster started another group one that was moved to groups ❤
Calcifer i know how you feel. I've really struggled with sickness lately and still fear I'll get bad news at my nt scan tomorrow ❤

I wish we could combine all the November groups together!

Just start commenting ❤ Would love if you joined over there!

So where is this other group?

Scary moment for today was when my 4 year old bounced across for a hug and landed squarely on my would be bump.
I'm having a reassurance scan tomorrow as I am feeling a bit sore and crampy - which is really nice but it's hard to completely squash the terror that something bad has happened o_0

The baby looks great! Nuchal measurement was 1.7, basal bone present, heartbeat 150, anterior placenta just barely over scar so should move up! The tech said she already knows what it is, ugh that made me so badly want to ask, but I didn't, I stayed strong! She only gave me pics that did not include a nub so we are none the wiser!!

Attachments

• 5.2.17_0002.jpg
    5.2.17_0002.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 5.2.17_0005.jpg
    5.2.17_0005.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
Pinkpassion, lovely scan. Excuse ignorance, what's the round bit next to the baby?

That's the placenta, it kept getting in the way!

Wow pink passion, such lovely pics!!! Good on you for not asking the gender hehehe

Oh wow lovely scan pics pinkpassion. Are you not wanting to find out the sex until birth? How many weeks are you?

I've just booked a gender reveal scan for when I'm just over 16 weeks, cannot wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->