Thankful (for a baby) in November 2017

mine have their arguments but they wouldn't be without eachother!! they are all best friends and its nice because if one is having a hard time in school with social groups then they have their siblings to back them up and for company.:hugs:
mine are thrilled about the new:baby: baby, joanie is only 2 and a half so she doesn't quite understand yet but I know she will love him or her too.

I've just passed the 4 week mark and I think i'm still pregnant (nausea, tiredness, cramps and lines on pg tests)... :flower: I just cannot relax following a MMC and a chemical... please tell me that's normal.

I've banned myself from peeing on sticks from here on in because I can't handle the risk of the lines not going darker... So i've no idea how my HCG is doing. I'll find out soon enough. I hope this is going to be a November baby for me now :baby:

I've just passed the 4 week mark and I think i'm still pregnant (nausea, tiredness, cramps and lines on pg tests)... :flower: I just cannot relax following a MMC and a chemical... please tell me that's normal.

I've banned myself from peeing on sticks from here on in because I can't handle the risk of the lines not going darker... So i've no idea how my HCG is doing. I'll find out soon enough. I hope this is going to be a November baby for me now :baby:

Yay!!!

I feel you Calcifer. This is my first so no previous MC, but I feel paranoid. I think because it was almost too easy for us to get pregnant on our first try. I took my last test on Monday and have since banned myself.

Congrats on your progress so far! I was reading in another thread to try to just enjoy the stage you are currently in. Easier said than done though.

Calcifer good idea stepping away from the tests I wish I had as it has made me more paranoid but I'm not going to test anymore now!
Feeling yucky and tired today! Iam trying to saver this pregnancy as it's my last but I do like getting over the 12 week point!! 2nd tri is definitely better!!

Ricschick- I love the name Joanie! That's adorable!

It is COMPLETELY normal to have high anxiety while PAL (pregnant after a loss)...I myself had a mmc (at 10 weeks) and a chemical prior to having my daughter 4 years ago. It can really suck the joy out of pregnancy, but as you progress, and more milestones are met, you do begin to relax a bit. These early days are tough for me too...I have a very hard time believing that this pregnancy will result in a live baby for me at the end. I hope I'm wrong, but that's just how it is for me.

Thanks so much ladies - sorry for your losses too xx I'm going to try to enjoy every day that I'm pregnant for what it is. I have some decent symptoms at the moment anyway.

Karoolia, my first pregnancy was flawless. I had zero symptoms in the first few weeks too. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about!

Another November thread!!

I'm due November 6th with our final baby!! Surprise since I was on bcp and nursing dd2!!

I've had 5 miscarriages and lost my daughter's twin last pregnancy!! It definitely changes things for you when pregnant after losses!!

I agree with the ladies....after my losses I'm just trying to enjoy every bit of this one after ttc for 6 months and try to think positive that this baby hopefully babies will make it!!! We have a ways to go since I lost my last twins at 10 wks but I'm in here again going strong at 5wks currently and hopin for a better outcome: LIVING HEALTHY BABY(babies)!!

Good luck ladies, and H &H 9 months to each of us!!

Oh gosh, hugs to all of us 😕
I agree that I'm finding it hard to picture this resulting in an actual baby. Today is the point where last time I was in surgery for emergency ectopic. Even though I feel completely different, it's so hard not to be paranoid. And with thyroid problems as well - I am freezing this evening and can't help but wonder if all is ok.

Oh well. Bed soon and hopefully feeling better tomorrow! ;)

Oh gosh, hugs to all of us 😕
I agree that I'm finding it hard to picture this resulting in an actual baby. Today is the point where last time I was in surgery for emergency ectopic. Even though I feel completely different, it's so hard not to be paranoid. And with thyroid problems as well - I am freezing this evening and can't help but wonder if all is ok.

Oh well. Bed soon and hopefully feeling better tomorrow! ;)

I have thyroid problems too (Graves). Once you're under control don't worry about it too much.

I'm freaking out tonight because my lines are not getting darker. I'm so upset I'm actually regretting trying to get pregnant again... why do i keep doing this to myself over and over and over....

I guess we're all just best to take this one day at a time. First tri is such a waiting game. Waiting for bloodwork, for those lines to get darker, for those first ultrasounds, appointments, etc.

I'm on progesterone suppositories...I always get supplemental progesterone during my pregnancies, as I have a history of low progesterone (and I suspect that may have had something to do with my losses), and I never know which symptoms are because of the supplemental progesterone, or if they're actually due to the pregnancy. It really kind of messes with me. I just wish there was a way to know RIGHT NOW if baby is doing okay in there...but, alas, I know I need to just wait.

Calcifer- Which brand of tests are you using, and are you waiting about 48 hours between tests? I don't find that the curved handle FRER show a good progression at all, but that has more to do with their dye thresholds than anything. The old-style flat FRER's were WAY better.

I agree. I thought I was having a chemical with the new curved handle frer and instead my levels were way high and doubling super fast for as early as I was.. the new frer suck!! Post your pics of you'd like!!

Urgh, big hugs everyone. I am so pleased to find lovely people to talk to.

I ordered a private blood testing kit just to check all my thyroid levels. So tomorrow morning I have to let my husband stick finger pricks in me and squeeze out blood. It's making me want to curl up and hide my fingers already! o_0

Calcifer- Which brand of tests are you using, and are you waiting about 48 hours between tests? I don't find that the curved handle FRER show a good progression at all, but that has more to do with their dye thresholds than anything. The old-style flat FRER's were WAY better.

This morning I tested using a cheap FirstVue test from the local Dealz shop. That came out faint but visible.

I also used a Clearblue digital with conception indicator and that told me pregnant 1-2 weeks.

I guess I was hoping for a stronger line on the first one and pregnant 2-3 weeks, being at 14 or 15dpo today

Calcifer, the CBE weeks estimator tests have been discontinued in the states. My understanding, is that they register the baby's age by conception, rather than your gestational age. So at 4 weeks pregnant, your hcg will register in the 1-2 range, because your baby is only 2 weeks old at this gestation, and at 4w2d, your hcg can still be pretty low.

My first beta was only 40 at 13 dpo, and then by 15 dpo, it was 156, so it nearly quadrupled in two days. So, as you can see, the CBE would have registered only 1-2 for me too, due to the different hcg thresholds.

I hope that makes a bit of sense! I would take those tests with a grain of salt!

11/19. That is based on last period though, it could be slightly later as I ovulated CD 17.

Hi ladies - after a few weeks shy of a year TTC we got a BFP yesterday. AF is only a few days late and my BFP was very faint on a FRER but a line is a line! Hoping it's a sticky bean! EDD is November 21st-24th by my calculations.

We were set to start IUI next cycle...I even picked up my clomid script a few days ago!

Attachments

• IMG_6600.jpg
    IMG_6600.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member