That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

GG: Oops, I meant to say PCOS, not POAS! Too many acronyms!
And sorry about the tube. Does this affect TTC?
Boothh: 5WW?!? How long is your cycle?

PCOS is PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome. I basically have cysts on my ovaries, too much testosterone, gain weight easily (and find losing it extra hard) and it messes up your cycles. Having only 1 tube is said to lessen my chances by around 30%...add to that my PCOS and I'm really hoping for a miracle!

im currently on CD60 with no AF and no BFP, i had bloods to test my hormones last week so waiting on results on tuesday FX absolutly no idea whats going on but im feeling pretty pissed about the whole situation at the moment! normal cycles for me are 35-48days normally, put simply.. its shit.

Hi everyone.
Im in the actual TWW at the moment, but thought id say "hi" incase I have to join you here next week. Hopefully not though, want my BFP in 3 days! FXd.
I noticed that a couple of you ladies had ectopics and have just started trying again. Im in the same situation. Sorry to hear about your losses, and good luck for the future
xx

I'm feeling pretty frustrated this morning.
This is the first cycle that I've used OPK's, and so for I've had one faintest of faint lines on Friday and nothing yesterday and on all other days. Most worringly, my CM is just not what it should be - in fact, it feels like how it usually does AFTER Ov!
I'm starting to think that I either won't Ov this cycle, or that I Ov'd very early, like on CD6!
I say that because (warning: TMI!!!!!) around that time I had a lot of EWCM, which I though was strange at the time.
DAMN!
I'm testing again this afternoon. I hope it's just late Ov. Otherwise it's going to be a loooooooong OTWW. :(
How is everyone else doing?
Boothh: were your cycles always long, even before you had your son? (he's so cute, BTW!)
Shelleney: how long have you been TTC since your ectopic? Sorry to hear about it. Pleas share your story with us. I hope you DON'T join us here - you must go straight to the Pregnant treads! :) (but if for some reason you don't, please do join us!)
GG: where are you in your cycle?

OK Anna (and anyone else who is interested) lol. Heres my story:
My OH and I decided we wanted to try for a baby over a year ago. I came off the pill (which id been on for 7 years), started using condoms and taking prenatal vitamins, folic acid, etc. Lost weight, quit drinking, etc etc. Starting TTC in April this year...and was pregnant a week later!
7 weeks into my pregnancy, we went to a friends wedding in Crete. The night before the wedding, I was in agony. Sharp pain in my right side, and heavy bleeding. went straight to hospital, they did scan and found nothing in my uterus. they told me i had miscarried. they did blood test and when the results came back the next day, they found hcg levels still really high. they did tests every 48 hours (still in Crete btw) and hcg levels kept rising. thats when i suspected ectopic, as we had never actually seen the baby in the womb. they said we could fly home if we went straight to hospital in the UK. we did, and hcg levels kept rising. they gave me the choice - laparoscopy and tube removal, or methotrexate (cancer drug). we went for methotrexate, and only needed one dose. hcg levels eventually dropped to zero. was told to wait for 6 months before ttc again. the worst 6 months of my life....but now we are finally ttc again.
I think about our baby every day, and it still hurts so much. our baby wouldve been due next month, so desperate for a BFP before then, hopefully this week. this is our 1st cycle of trying, so hopefully it happens as quickly as it did last time.

Hope I havent bored you all! and Thankyou, Anna for saying you hope I dont make it to this thread, and go straight to a pregnancy thread. me too. but otherwise, i know i am in great company here. good luck to all of you, and baby dust all round! :dust:
xx

shelleney: :hugs: Thank you for sharing!
When I was in the hospital and they did the first ultrasound, I remember feeling so scared, but excited to see my baby for the first time. I knew something was wrong when they moved the screen out of my sight, but my husband was standing behind them and I could see the screen through the look on his face - nothing was there.
Our baby would be due January 18th - three days after my birthday. I feel a lot stronger today that I did even a few weeks ago, and I have a renewed sense of hope going into this cycle of TTC. I do hope that by January 18th I'll have a new life to celebrate. [-o<

Anyone else care to share their stories?

Well, I'm officially in full obsessive mode today. I'm on cycle day 13 - so close to the end of the OTWW! I used an OPK and I'm happy to see a faint line again today. I think yesterday my urine was too diluted, as I had drunk something an hour before. I hope to see a nice dark line soon, soon, soon!

We're having the in-laws over for dinner tonight. Judging by the level of enthusiasm my MIL expressed when agreeing to come over, I suspect she thinks this will be an 'announcing we're expecting' type of dinner. :sigh: I might just answer the door with a glass of wine in my hand in order to get that out of the way right away. :wine:

Off to buy supplies and clean this pig sty of a house. Have a good day everyone!

Anna, my Baby was due on Januay 21st - very close to your due date. Can I ask, how are you going to cope when that day comes around? I have no idea! Im hoping that I will have my BFP by then, although it wont take away any of the pain, it will be something positive to look forward to....
xx

shelleney: I have no idea how I'm going to feel on that day. I guess it depends on whether I get my :bfp: this cycle. If I get pregnant again, then I think it'll be a lot easier to deal with; regardless, I'm sure to feel weepy and it'll hurt. I've come a long way in how I deal, though. Even a few weeks ago I couldn't look at a pregnant woman without getting that crushed heart feeling, but now I feel some envy but most of all curiosity.

The in-laws came over tonight, and I was a little worried about it as my SIL is 20 weeks pregnant. When she announced it at 12 weeks I immediately felt happy for her, but when I went to hug her I started to cry uncontrollably and had to leave the room. In the end I felt like I ruined her big announcement. Poor thing! I hate the idea that she might feel guilty about being pregnant - I don't want her to feel that way at all!
Anyways, it all went well, and my MIL only cried once (she's a big crier). She didn't press the issue of us TTC again, but did give us the advice to do BBT and do the bicycle after sex! :bike: :haha: I guess things haven't changed so much in the past 30 years!

I'm also happy because (WARNING:TMI!!!) I have EWCM! Yessssss!!! The OTWW is almost up for me!

P.S. I realize that I've totally turned this thread into my personal diary of sorts. If y'all are sick of reading about my shit, please let me know! :blush:
BUT, I would love to turn this into a thread where everyone and anyone can just let it all out during their OTWW. So please, let it out!

Good luck AnnaP - I hope you BDed :sex: and bicycled :bike: your little heart out! :)...your OTWW is almost over...join us in the December:TWW after a Loss thread to continue the lovely odyssey that is TTC! :) when you've Oed!

So sorry Shelleney :( Must've been awful. Both in January? Hope you'll be alright when the due dates comes round. My due date would of been Dec 13th.
I know how it feels to have the screen turned around, it was awful. I knew there was something wrong anyway, but as my bladder was too swollen to drink enough, they had to do internal anyway, I knew I wasn't going to have a baby by that point.
I'm currently 14DPO...so waiting for af as we didn't try this month - af should be here today right?
So ready now for the 1st 2ww so I can get to the 2nd...I've never wanted af to come so quickly!

grandbleu: Thanks for the words of encouragement! I've already lurked around a little bit on the December TWW thread :blush: I saw that Amy got her :bfp: - she had posted on this thread earlier. Good for her! It gives me hope.
How are you doing on the TWW? I'll see you there very soon as I got my +OPK last night! The next few days for me will be set to the tune of Bicycle Race by Queen. :bike:

greygirl: any sign of :witch: yet???

LOL...nice tune to put you in the mood! :)
Have fun and see you in TWW...Ah the joys...symptom spotting...hoping...despondence...hoping...despondence...but at least we're all in it together. :)

Amy getting her BFP was so awesome...definitely gives hope to us girls! :) YES IT CAN HAPPEN!!!

greygirl: any sign of :witch: yet???

Congrats on your +opk Anna! That's fab - good luck with the next few days :D

Nope, so sign of :witch: yet :( Really frustrating me already, I'm so ready to get to the next stage, just have to get this blighter out of the way first :(

Thank you Grey Girl. And i will be thinking of you on your due date next week :hugs:
Hope you get your :witch: soon, then you can start trying again
:dust:
xx

Anna: I know how you feel. Im so happy for my pregnant colleagues, but cant help this wave of jealousy that washes over me when I see them. "that should be me" :growlmad:
anyways, hopefully that will be us...very soon. :dust: to you all
xx

Thank you Grey Girl. And i will be thinking of you on your due date next week :hugs:
Hope you get your :witch: soon, then you can start trying again
:dust:
xx

Thank you :) I'm dreading next week :(
I'm really hoping af comes soon - really do!

Anna: I know how you feel. Im so happy for my pregnant colleagues, but cant help this wave of jealousy that washes over me when I see them. "that should be me" :growlmad:
anyways, hopefully that will be us...very soon. :dust: to you all
xx

I know what you mean. I've been like that with all my work colleagues (who all announced after my loss) 1 has just had her child and the other are due really soon. I know the feeling of 'it should be me' and I think it's a different feeling from before I had ever been pregnant and was still trying...when you've lost it's different, I think anyway.

Wohooo af's here! I never thought I'd be announcing that on a forum, but there you go. Finally getting started on this journey :D
How are you doing in the OTWW??

Wohooo af's here! I never thought I'd be announcing that on a forum, but there you go. Finally getting started on this journey :D
How are you doing in the OTWW??

I'm happy for you Greygirl...now you can begin planning the next stage of TTC! (I know I was happy and sad the 1st cycle but it's the best for our bodies and future little ones!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->